Author Topic: Forgotten Hope 2 INF-only at skyttegrav.se!  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Skyttegrav.se

• View Profile
    • Skyttegrav.se
Re: Forgotten Hope 2 INF-only at skyttegrav.se!
« Reply #45 on: 06-05-2009, 12:05:07 »
I think he means removing the '>>>' and putting them in lower-case, rather than caps.

I mean, we can see them. They don't have to attract attention that much.

Lower-case looks terrible and it is hardly readable in Auto Messages. So that won't happen.
The >>>> <<<< is there on all our servers just to make the text "highlighted".

Regards,
Magrioteli

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06-05-2009, 17:05:44 »
They can't be made less noticeable. Either they are there, or not. No other option aren't available. Sorry!
I've now changed the the interval of time, so maybe it'll do the trick.

By "making them less noticeable" I meant maybe you could diminish the number of messages shown, but seeing you changed the interval of time (I hope you increased it ;)), you probably have fulfilled my humble request already. 

Offline Mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06-05-2009, 18:05:03 »
Join us tonight for some intence inf-action  ;)
Headadmin @ Skyttegrav.se

Offline Skyttegrav.se

• View Profile
    • Skyttegrav.se
« Reply #48 on: 06-05-2009, 18:05:48 »
They can't be made less noticeable. Either they are there, or not. No other option aren't available. Sorry!
I've now changed the the interval of time, so maybe it'll do the trick.

By "making them less noticeable" I meant maybe you could diminish the number of messages shown, but seeing you changed the interval of time (I hope you increased it ;)), you probably have fulfilled my humble request already. 

Time will tell, man!

See you tonight?

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #49 on: 06-05-2009, 19:05:30 »
Why not make a publish on the Forgotten Honor website? You can gain some good players from it.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06-05-2009, 19:05:34 »
Never thought about it but I'll do it emediatly  ;)

Thanks for the tip!
Headadmin @ Skyttegrav.se

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #51 on: 06-05-2009, 19:05:54 »
Wanted to play on your server again but FH2 instantly crashes when starting up. Think it is because I fixed my problem with BF1942.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 06-05-2009, 19:05:05 »
Also, FH Community steam group is there for you (the FH community) to plan and schedule games, whether they are FH, FH2 or any other game.

If you wish to schedule a game, please send me a private message whether through the steamgroup itself or through these forums. Be sure to include the following:

- Game you want to play
- Time of event
- Server details
- Additional info such as information of TeamSpeak2 for example (optional)

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fhcommunity

Offline Skyttegrav.se

• View Profile
    • Skyttegrav.se
« Reply #53 on: 06-05-2009, 20:05:55 »
Also, FH Community steam group is there for you (the FH community) to plan and schedule games, whether they are FH, FH2 or any other game.

If you wish to schedule a game, please send me a private message whether through the steamgroup itself or through these forums. Be sure to include the following:

- Game you want to play
- Time of event
- Server details
- Additional info such as information of TeamSpeak2 for example (optional)

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fhcommunity

Honestly!
What has your post to do with Skyttegrav.se as a gaming community?

In this thread we are talking about Skyttegrav.se and what its community can do for FH2!

Stay on topic!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 06-05-2009, 20:05:23 »
For example, FHC's aim is to unify different FH communities in a simple manner. FHC keeps you aware of possible events such as scheduled games on servers (oh I dunno, MAYBE ON SKYTTEGRAV FOR EXAMPLE? HINT HINT) and lets people know about new FH-related things through different channels. Surely, it is insignificant little way to shine in the midst of all other sites and such, but it is there for community members to interact with each other.

You can if you wish to have Skyttegrav show up in the FHC's supported servers (showing server details in the main info) in a fashion Hslan is listed right now. Also, FHC can be used when you are scheduling an event on your server and you wish to see people. It doesnt guarantee people come because of it, but at least it spreads the word even that tiny little bit, which otherwise some might not notice that easy.

That's what FHC has to do with Skyttegrav. It is a small and quite insignificant source for news. But why would one leave it out when you want to advertise as much as possible?

Im not pushing it, I am only offering the little things what it can provide you.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 06-05-2009, 22:05:34 »
I played yesterday on your server.

A few remarks :

- There was a 64 player version tunis on
- It needed 4 players to start the game
- I noticed lots of disconnect from myself and other players
- It was pity that not more players joined, we had a max of 6 players, but that didn't work with Tunis 64 players

Did you get my reports ? I used chat say all and !report ..

Keep up the good work and this will become a great inf. only server.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Skyttegrav.se

• View Profile
    • Skyttegrav.se
« Reply #56 on: 06-05-2009, 23:05:09 »
@ NTH

* It has not been 64 players since the 5th of May at some 1 PM. I changed to 16 maps and 32 slots that noon.
* Yes four (4) players is needed to start the server is due to that I/we do not have any information regarding to this from the crew. (1 on 1 sux, doesn't it?) ;)
* Concerning players that dropped or why no more joined, I cannot do a thing. Sorry! wish I could.
(Anyway, now you know where to find us and if you feel that you are one of ones that can bring anything to our FH2-server, do not hesitate to PM me). We are all ears!
* Reports?
What was those about?
!report is only to be used when server violations happens! And I did not see any of those! (Sometimes the "bot" crashes though...)

Later,
Magrioteli

Offline Skyttegrav.se

• View Profile
    • Skyttegrav.se
« Reply #57 on: 07-05-2009, 16:05:16 »
Hello All

the french team CONT@CT! also arrange a server in infantry only
all maps are in "16" size with 64 slots and "PUSHMOD" asset
exept "Tunis" and those who not support the other sizes

Play fair, work hard and good fight

ip: 91.121.136.6:16567

;)

We would appreciate if you start your own thread concerning your server.
No offence, but the thread's name is: "Forgotten Hope 2 INF-only at Skyttegrav.se"

This thread is for feedback, ideas, questions and other things regarding our community's server.

Thank you,
Magrioteli

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 07-05-2009, 16:05:54 »
@ NTH

* It has not been 64 players since the 5th of May at some 1 PM. I changed to 16 maps and 32 slots that noon.
* Yes four (4) players is needed to start the server is due to that I/we do not have any information regarding to this from the crew. (1 on 1 sux, doesn't it?) ;)
* Concerning players that dropped or why no more joined, I cannot do a thing. Sorry! wish I could.
(Anyway, now you know where to find us and if you feel that you are one of ones that can bring anything to our FH2-server, do not hesitate to PM me). We are all ears!
* Reports?
What was those about?
!report is only to be used when server violations happens! And I did not see any of those! (Sometimes the "bot" crashes though...)

Later,
Magrioteli
I used the reports to mention the the Tunis map was 64 player size. With 2 players on each side we could not cap the first because it requires 3 persons.
I will check in this server tonight.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #59 on: 07-05-2009, 17:05:33 »
I used the reports to mention the the Tunis map was 64 player size. With 2 players on each side we could not cap the first because it requires 3 persons.
Tunis only has the 64 size.  You can't play it in 16 or 32 sizes.