Author Topic: The Newcomer FAQ  (Read 19866 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: The Newcomer FAQ
« Reply #15 on: 20-07-2011, 00:07:33 »
 For best performance results, it is advisable to follow the Dev team's instructions.

but if you aren't having problems with the installation, just give'r until you do encounter an issue.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 28-09-2013, 18:09:45 »
Wonder if I'm missing something. I was trying to remind myself about playing as the commander. I could not find the radio or commander vehicle on Keren. I was looking for the maual. There is no manual in the FH2 directory that I can find and both links are broken on this page - http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/fh2_about.php?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28-09-2013, 18:09:20 »
Not all maps have commander radio and due the fact that most devs hate it they're not placing it on new maps at all = Keren most likely doesn't have any.

Offline tomarthur

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23-11-2013, 08:11:46 »
I assume you mean radiospam when you write radiospawn?
« Last Edit: 23-11-2013, 11:11:34 by Ts4EVER »

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15-07-2016, 08:07:14 »
Could you perhaps add in the first post a line "The development team has no plans or intentions of making FH2 a standalone game or changing the engine for making FH3 for the foreseeable future"? ;)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15-07-2016, 12:07:55 »
why would you like devs to say such thing? FH2 won't be standalone, that's almost sure, but we don't know anything about FH3, do we?  ???

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15-07-2016, 15:07:53 »
Could you perhaps add in the first post a line "The development team has no plans or intentions of making FH2 a standalone game or changing the engine for making FH3 for the foreseeable future"? ;)

As we clearly said before, it's not like we have completely ruled out the idea of making the standalone, it is just we have to do it in a proper way and solve this legal thing correctly once and for all. :)

->By the way, please don't start another heated discussion regarding this. You appear to not know this, we know the stuff to death.

FH3.. well, I'll just leave that idea in the dark for you, folks. *flies away*.