Author Topic: Falaise Pocket 64  (Read 13326 times)

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Falaise Pocket 64
« Reply #90 on: 05-11-2018, 16:11:49 »
I think capturing that last flag is hard enough already. I don’t think it was ever meant to be playable (didn’t it used to be an uncap main in the first release?) and when Canadians are pushed back, they and their tanks just get spawn camped while the Germans move in.

Maybe we should look into making it an uncap with an ABC line and making the North St Lambert flag the last one in the push progression.

Also the amount of firepower on this map is too high atm. With the StuH, mobile Flak, mortars, panthers, fireflies etc.... it’s quite spammy for the infantry. Not to mention the Canadian impact grenades :P

Offline Mr.ThunderMan

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 12-11-2018, 22:11:52 »
I've always felt the last flag is just sort of a battle against time. Eventually the Germans will push through, but if they don't have a lot of tickets left it might be just enough for the Canadians to win.

Also the amount of firepower on this map is too high atm. With the StuH, mobile Flak, mortars, panthers, fireflies etc.... it’s quite spammy for the infantry. Not to mention the Canadian impact grenades :P

Indeed. Why is there even a Flak apc?

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 11-05-2020, 18:05:14 »
2.56 Changelog for Falaise Pocket 64

- Fix Canadian Player Models to use all variants
- Sdkfz 7 with flakvierling spawning at Destroyed Battery removed
- forward spawning PAK40s removed
- bedford_qlt_6pdr removed from last Canadian flag