Author Topic: Today is a victory for freedom of speech.  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Re: Today is a victory for freedom of speech.
« Reply #30 on: 24-06-2011, 03:06:44 »
Id like to see him scentenced. What for you ask? He contiously manipulates people with weakened shields for indoctrination and chickin behaviour. He knows how to bend them, shape them and eventually create them.

Not his problem the people are weak... he's just an opportunist, knows how to make the best out of a situation in his advantage...  ;)

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24-06-2011, 05:06:40 »
No offense to any fans of him, but this guys an asshole and nothing more :P Parliament Member or not, he's in politics, and being in politics in Western countries come with certain rules that all has to follow in order to keep running things smoothly. If you get one dickhead who hates a certain group (and Wilders does) it messes up a countries chance to have even warmer relationship with certain countries.
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24-06-2011, 08:06:37 »
Wait wait hold on. Since when do MODERATE MUSLIMS want people to get killed? Hmmm. I'm a moderate Muslim say that to my face.
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24-06-2011, 09:06:34 »
You realize that was a fake story, right?  Like the news magazine that reported it came out and admited that they made it up?

That's a relief, but most people here believed that it was true. In a fast-developing countries like us, the BRICK (K = Korea), people cannot choose their reading materials carefully. Only discerning ones can save themselves from bullshit news, thanks to this community.

Most people here still believe the Apollo 11 moon landing is fake, most Americans are Islamophobic, Americans are more liberal (free) than Europeans, and etc false anecdotes.

Also, moderate muslims, at least in this country, scare the crap out of me more than the radical christians.  The radical christians just want gays to not marry, raise kids, and seek help for their sins.  The moderate muslims at UC Irvine wanted gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals to be killed.

Are you sure they are moderate? It is like saying New Yorkers are racists and Californians are rednecks and Georgians are Yankees.

Murdering people is a big sin in Islam as far as what my friends are telling me. Framing people and alcoholism are the other two of three heaviest sins in Islam. What they say about gays, transvestites, etc: they are just people with "disease" that must be cured (brought back to 'straight' path) not killed, it is always wrong to kill someone since taking someone's life is overriding Allah's justice. However, my roomate, a devout Muslim for 23 years, do not see it that way, he is fine with them. He says "whatever your sexual orientation is entirely not my business, as long as you respect mine."

Offline 9.Pz Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24-06-2011, 10:06:46 »
Here a good example of what the islam and muslims bring to the world: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=216_1207467783

I almost made the mistake to write islam etc in capitels, the only thing comes to mind when looking footige like this is: low.
« Last Edit: 24-06-2011, 10:06:08 by 9.Pz Benz »

Offline Tolga<3

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24-06-2011, 10:06:14 »
Here a good example of what the islam and muslims bring to the world: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=216_1207467783

I almost made the mistake to write islam etc in capitels, the only thing comes to mind when looking footige like this is: low.

You don't know squat. Nobody is innocent in this world, not Muslims, not Christians, not Atheists. Humans altogether are the lowest pieces of shit life-forms on earth, we are in it together. There are alot alot alot of cruel people out there from every religion, ethnicity and ideology, I as a Muslim (at least being born that way) admit that. There are dead civilians in the hands of the coalition too, and even the UN but that doesn't necessarily make them all bad.
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24-06-2011, 11:06:15 »
Freedom of Speech for members of the parlement defended = good.
Wilder's his idea I don't agree with.

You can already start to notice the effects his indirect influence has on my country:

- East European workers are less inclined to work here, because they dislike the hate -and fear mongering our politicians are creating regarding these people. If you actually think that is an improvement I can give examples of employers in the agriculture and construction work sector that think otherwise.

- Turkey is now drifting away from joining the EU. This is of course bigger then the Netherlands, but it shows the political climate in Europe. Turkey gives us the finger and says they won't bend over with the imposed reformations anymore. Their Economy is growing rapidly enough for them to do it.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #37 on: 24-06-2011, 12:06:25 »
You can say what you want but religion is one of the worst things that happened to mankind..

And it's your right of freedom of speech to call him an idiot, I think he is anyways. Populists, bwah.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 24-06-2011, 14:06:47 »
Freedom of Speech for members of the parlement defended = good.
Wilder's his idea I don't agree with.

You can already start to notice the effects his indirect influence has on my country:

- East European workers are less inclined to work here, because they dislike the hate -and fear mongering our politicians are creating regarding these people. If you actually think that is an improvement I can give examples of employers in the agriculture and construction work sector that think otherwise.

- Turkey is now drifting away from joining the EU. This is of course bigger then the Netherlands, but it shows the political climate in Europe. Turkey gives us the finger and says they won't bend over with the imposed reformations anymore. Their Economy is growing rapidly enough for them to do it.

He's responsible for more things. Hate on the streets between muslims and Dutch for example. Now, there are problems, definitely. And I have no trouble with Wilders naming them, it's good that he does. Hell, my own party shares certain important points with his 'freedom' party. But the package he is using can lead to something quite loud, firey and hurtfull if you catch my drift. Or is that what he wants so he can make his final move? Just take an hourlong trip through a densely populated city centre and use your eyes and ears. People are incredibly on edge.

As far as Turkey is concerned, they can stuff it. Let them go cry with the Greeks. It's politics, because personally, I often like them.

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."

Offline Chadoi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 24-06-2011, 15:06:48 »

You don't know squat. Nobody is innocent in this world, not Muslims, not Christians, not Atheists. Humans altogether are the lowest pieces of shit life-forms on earth, we are in it together. There are alot alot alot of cruel people out there from every religion, ethnicity and ideology, I as a Muslim (at least being born that way) admit that. There are dead civilians in the hands of the coalition too, and even the UN but that doesn't necessarily make them all bad.

Don't even rise to him Tolga. It's just pure Islamophobic ignorance. Anyone who posts links to videos of Pat Condell, citing him as some kind of 'expert', needs to broaden their horizons. The man has made a name for himself through Daily Mail esque, anti-Islamic scaremongering that only the dim witted or socially naive seem to embrace as 'truth'.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 24-06-2011, 15:06:12 »
Murdering people is a big sin in Islam as far as what my friends are telling me. Framing people and alcoholism are the other two of three heaviest sins in Islam. What they say about gays, transvestites, etc: they are just people with "disease" that must be cured (brought back to 'straight' path) not killed, it is always wrong to kill someone since taking someone's life is overriding Allah's justice. However, my roomate, a devout Muslim for 23 years, do not see it that way, he is fine with them. He says "whatever your sexual orientation is entirely not my business, as long as you respect mine."

Every muslim in the Muslim Student Union on UCI was that.  They held this big rally on campus that happened whilst I was walking back from a class.  I stopped to listen, and what I heard was that gays and etc should be executed for their sins against Allah, that Islam is actually protecting women "from the outside world" by suppressing their rights and freedoms, and that their job was to move the american morality to that of the arab nations |:  And they were applauding and cheering.  Another time, when I was talking to a friend of mine who's a member, as I was standing there, one of them zeroed in on my pentagram, and just stood there, glaring at the pentagram around my neck, not saying a word, until I left.  Oh, and they were banned from the UCI campus for 2 years for breaking into a jewish studies class and chanting "Death to the Jews, Death to Israel"

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 24-06-2011, 15:06:02 »

As far as Turkey is concerned, they can stuff it. Let them go cry with the Greeks. It's politics, because personally, I often like them.

Gezoes it's the other way around. Turkey is done jumping through hoops for the membership. They are economically expanding that they do not need us anymore. They are now focusing on China and the Middle East to conduct their business.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 24-06-2011, 15:06:42 »

Gezoes it's the other way around. Turkey is done jumping through hoops for the membership. They are economically expanding that they do not need us anymore. They are now focusing on China and the Middle East to conduct their business.

Bingo.  The europeans kicked the Turks around until the Turks just up and revitalized their economy themselves.  Now they're movers and shakers, and with the recent excursion into Syria, they're realizing their potential in the Mid-East.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 24-06-2011, 18:06:22 »
Wilders is the personification of the resurgent movement towards ultra-conservatism in Europe.Personally, this just scares the crap out of me,
Bingo. He focuses on nationalism, a thing which is outdated since World War I.

Every muslim in the Muslim Student Union on UCI was that.  They held this big rally on campus that happened whilst I was walking back from a class.  I stopped to listen, and what I heard was that gays and etc should be executed for their sins against Allah, that Islam is actually protecting women "from the outside world" by suppressing their rights and freedoms, and that their job was to move the american morality to that of the arab nations |:  And they were applauding and cheering.  Another time, when I was talking to a friend of mine who's a member, as I was standing there, one of them zeroed in on my pentagram, and just stood there, glaring at the pentagram around my neck, not saying a word, until I left.  Oh, and they were banned from the UCI campus for 2 years for breaking into a jewish studies class and chanting "Death to the Jews, Death to Israel"
Sounds like extremists to me. Moderates usually don't demonstrate, and they never call up to kill people, or wish death to a country.

well, there was also that incident where that dutch regisseur theo van gogh was killed for making a movie showing the role of women in the islam - thats actually scaring the crap out of me.
Of course that is scary, as that was an extremist too. Extremists are scary. They have weird ideas and usually are a bit reatrded in their thinking. I mean, we have christian extremists too, some of which keep their kids home instead of sending them to school, because school is "not christian enough". This, while there are sveral concentrationcamp-like schools for the orthodox christians around in the country. The kids going there get picked up by specially rented buses, because otherwise they might have contact with "outsiders". Geez, it is so retarded...

About freedom of speech: I'm all for it, I just hope Wilders finds a nice job as a deskclerk tomorrow, as I really, really dislike his way of splitting apart pur society, like he is doing now.

Also, the freedom of speech isn't being enforced in a consequent way. When a columnist took a speech by Wilders and replaced all words concerning islam by words concerning judaism and then published it, he was imprisoned, on grounds of discrimination and hate mongering (exactly the stuff Wilders was put on trial for now). Shame on my country for being so selective.

Oh, and Wilders is breaking the constitution too, by proposing illegal stuff like shooting with live rounds at rioteers (for more examples, check here http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6870.240).
« Last Edit: 24-06-2011, 18:06:44 by Slayer »

Offline Tolga<3

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 24-06-2011, 18:06:27 »

Bingo.  The europeans kicked the Turks around until the Turks just up and revitalized their economy themselves.  Now they're movers and shakers, and with the recent excursion into Syria, they're realizing their potential in the Mid-East.

Turkey itself doesn't have much to do with this thread, and it would be good to keep it that way as I don't want to spark a flame war (one always sparks on every forum which mentions the word Turkey) :) The Euros might have made mistakes with us in the past, but they're not that bad compared to the psychopathic tards we face to the East.

I seriously do not get a lot of Muslims these days, there has always been a certain paranoia in our countries society that anyone who is religious could not possibly ever play a role in a secular democracy, and all these radical immigrants are doing is adding more fuel to the fire, the more they do it the more we hate them making it harder to have a functioning democracy. If the world hasn't gone fully crazy yet, it dammed better happen soon.
Epilepsy is bad.