Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 306474 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #900 on: 26-06-2012, 02:06:33 »
but Belgium was so nice. It was like a more polite and modest version of France and then half of them spoke Elvish or something.

Biiviz

« Reply #901 on: 26-06-2012, 10:06:24 »
Haven't the Dutch banned Marijuana sales to tourists already?

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 26-06-2012, 11:06:55 »
Only in the southern parts. You are still more than welcome in the midlands  ;D
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #903 on: 26-06-2012, 16:06:45 »
Come to the north, we have weed! But yeah, worst law ever. Crimes related to drugs will only increase.. Idiots.

And I certainly will one day Sheik, currently lack the space and time to be honest.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 26-06-2012, 18:06:58 »
My dad used to brew a lot of beer when I was younger. I'm thinking of taking up that tradition in the coming year.

When I was 16-17, me and two friends brew our own wine. We were actually allowed to buy everything needed for that, even though we were underaged. spent around 30€ in total, resultet in 30 litres 17% strong wine.
It. was. delicious.   We tried it one night, it tasted like lemonade. We got absolutely shitfaced, and after that I couldn't even feel the smell of the wine without getting sick.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 27-06-2012, 01:06:26 »
 You drank it too early, young wine has this "fruity" character that may seem appealing but really only amounts to good case of rotgut. (might have been too much sulfite as well)

@ Smiles,  YAY... I thought the rules were for the entire country.

And, I agree with Fuchs. Restrict the rules that already exist and have worldwide legend is a bad idea. all you end up doing is profiting the black market/ criminal elements.

edit: post in wrong thread
« Last Edit: 27-06-2012, 01:06:45 by sheikyerbouti »
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 28-06-2012, 02:06:21 »
Need some help, trying to find a website I used to have bookmarked awhile ago.  I know I've posted stuff from it here before, but I can't find anything.  It was a german website, that gave full unit organization tables for the german army.  Like, it would show a company of soldiers, and would go through it squad by squad showing the official full strength numbers, weapons, etc, that a company would have, including officers, supply units, etc.  Any help?

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 28-06-2012, 03:06:35 »
have you tried looking over your post history Mudra?

I do it every once in a while to re-visit posts from the late and great's that used to patronize these forum's.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 28-06-2012, 09:06:01 »
Need some help, trying to find a website I used to have bookmarked awhile ago.  I know I've posted stuff from it here before, but I can't find anything.  It was a german website, that gave full unit organization tables for the german army.  Like, it would show a company of soldiers, and would go through it squad by squad showing the official full strength numbers, weapons, etc, that a company would have, including officers, supply units, etc.  Any help?

I´ve asked you the same question some months ago and you´ve sent me the link, so I could bookmark it. I´m glad I can return the favor. ;)
http://www.wwiidaybyday.com/
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 29-06-2012, 04:06:55 »
Just found this old thing again:

Finns have more natural blondes per capita than any other nation. Fuck right off SATW.

SATW Finn is the only guy with unshaved chest.

And his friends, according to you are cigar butts

Must be a cigarette? ajappat wtf?

Finns have more natural blondes per capita than any other nation. Fuck right off SATW.

How about unshaved chest?
Who shaves his chest anyway? Must be fag...

Unshaved chest?  Ew...no thanks  :-X
That kind of confirms my theory  ;D.

No effing way. I'm definitely straight and unshaven chests are just a no-go. :-X
I bet you won't even shave your armpits... hmmmm a stinking jungle under your arm... delicious...  :-X

OT: I love SATW. Damn she gets the characters in such a great way. Australia with his blond long hair, tan and leather surfer's armband just nails the spot. ^^
Reporter stop reading the Cosmopolitan as your guide to society. And use deodorant under your armpit, shaved or not shaved.  ;D
Only thing worthwhile shaving or trimming is the area around your pointy end. Nothing annoys the ladies more then flossing with your pubic hair.

Believe me, the ladies will thank you as well when your chest isn't a wire brush.

am i the only one with no hair anywhere but the head and pubic area? D:

Believe me, the ladies will thank you as well when your chest isn't a wire brush.

Some indication of being Maschilismo is needed, besides that, since when isn't a face scrub good for the skin. Throw away your srub cream, go with chest hair!

Your chest better be hairy or have no hair at all. Never do a half-assed job.

Under my stomach, it was all monkey parts. They are hairy to the point where it needs to be shaved regularly to look human.

I shave and it has been my best decision since shaving around my dick (no balls, and not everything, that itches like hell!).

Dude, don't forget the balls! A hairy sack when you put the balls to the walls is just ugly. It will only itch the first time you do it, trust me. ;)

I cut the hairs, but no clean cut...

No way am I putting a razor on the skin of my balls.  I mean, sure I've experimented with short hair there*, but not risk-of-castration short.

*didn't think to much of it, probably won't do again.

but the wimmenz don't want to find a hairy pair down there

<rolls eyes>  I've never cut myself before, it's safe, trust me.

So my current girl wanted me to shave under my arms and I did that. Wasn't that much of a problem. She also stated that she don't mind me being unshaved down there. So I don't do that.

For once I had a girl that explicitely didn't like men to be shaved down there. She said she'd otherwise have the impression to be with a little boy.

None ever asked me to be shaved down there, but might be they just didn't dare to say it. I can't say for sure. However, I'm already 34 years old, so I don't know about the later generations.

However I don't see big problems, as my pointer itself isn't hairy anyway. So I get no major setback from that.

What bugs me much more is women that want to change my underwear. When they do that, I'm off. I'm wearing cotton boxershorts and I could never ever wear regular panties. I'd go crazy in those.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 29-06-2012, 06:06:31 »
Uhhh, Dukat....panties is female underwear.....

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 29-06-2012, 07:06:57 »
I think he means the speedo-type of underwear, instead of the boxer type.
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 29-06-2012, 13:06:15 »
Haha cool story Dukat. My ex always begged me to shave but i felt it was something for the pussies to do such a thing. When we broke up i started building and noticed my hair didnt do much positive for me and since average joe goes out as bold as a potato i decided to give it a try. Now i feel like a boss everytime when im fresh and shaved  8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMj-UzoZhc8

My friends make fun of me though, they are still oldskool.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 29-06-2012, 13:06:42 »
I think he means the speedo-type of underwear, instead of the boxer type.

He might mean briefs?

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 29-06-2012, 15:06:19 »
I was looking for the Forgotten Hope 2 forum LOL, but alright.

I keep the lawn tidy, but that's about it. Relationships are giving and taking, but as soon as a girl starts 'molding' me in any way, she's out, rapido.

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."