Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 92952 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #570 on: 02-02-2013, 03:02:18 »
 going to a punk show in an hour,  hopefully last night went well and tonight follows suit.

I move in less than a month so I need to get my WaW gaming on hard over the next few opportunities that I can find.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline TASSER

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 02-02-2013, 12:02:23 »
Alright if we can manage 25 on a Tuesday we sure as hell can get 40 tonight. And if you have a hot date like sheik suggested, tell that bitch to wait til Saturday.

;D
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! –ping       <3

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 03-02-2013, 02:02:01 »
going to a punk show in an hour,  hopefully last night went well and tonight follows suit.

I move in less than a month so I need to get my WaW gaming on hard over the next few opportunities that I can find.

what band are you going to see?

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 03-02-2013, 07:02:04 »
Holy Crap! Nearly 40 on a Saturday night! It's almost like there was a patch release only without there having been one. Strange week. Thursday is usually the main game night but this past one was kinda weak but then we got over 30 on Friday and nearly 40 tonight.

Just goes to show you NEVER KNOW when some awesome gaming will be going on on the WaW #1 server so check that server browser nightly!

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 03-02-2013, 07:02:24 »
40 people on a random Saturday, excellent stuff.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 03-02-2013, 15:02:32 »
Holy Crap! Nearly 40 on a Saturday night! It's almost like there was a patch release only without there having been one. Strange week. Thursday is usually the main game night but this past one was kinda weak but then we got over 30 on Friday and nearly 40 tonight.

Just goes to show you NEVER KNOW when some awesome gaming will be going on on the WaW #1 server so check that server browser nightly!

They were all there in honour of you Anthrax. Great week for attendance and the breaking of the 762 monopoly, it's so much fun to play on a server where you aren't held to arbitrary rules, banned for taking flags and true sharing of the vehicls and assets.

[/quote]
 I went and checked out SNFU, the Fondlers and another band called Bad PR.  SNFU was amazing, their lead singer is like near 60 but he thrashed it out pretty damn hardcore. He was like the highest functioning alcoholic I have ever seen,   passed out on a couch an hour before the show but the minute his band started playing, he was right on key and perfectly in time.

Anyways, WaW it tonight some time laddies, the Superbowl is only on for so long anyways.

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 04-02-2013, 00:02:54 »
Going to start seeding the WaW server now, it's only 6:30 and who gives a fuck about the Superb Owl anyway.

Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 04-02-2013, 05:02:41 »

They were all there in honour of you Anthrax. Great week for attendance and the breaking of the 762 monopoly, it's so much fun to play on a server where you aren't held to arbitrary rules, banned for taking flags and true sharing of the vehicls and assets.

I went and checked out SNFU, the Fondlers and another band called Bad PR.  SNFU was amazing, their lead singer is like near 60 but he thrashed it out pretty damn hardcore. He was like the highest functioning alcoholic I have ever seen,   passed out on a couch an hour before the show but the minute his band started playing, he was right on key and perfectly in time.

Anyways, WaW it tonight some time laddies, the Superbowl is only on for so long anyways.
[/quote]

good stuff. i saw the misfits a few months ago and social d in january. love the old school punk rock.

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 05-02-2013, 02:02:34 »
Let's get a little Monday night love going. Join the WaW server now!

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 06-02-2013, 00:02:30 »
Let's get it going!

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 06-02-2013, 00:02:00 »
Let's get it going!
I can be on around 9:30 for a little bit, save me a seat.

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 06-02-2013, 01:02:12 »
Let's repeat that magic from last Tuesday when we got like 30 people on(wtf!)! In fact lets make it even more magical. I'll be there around 8 or so.

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 06-02-2013, 01:02:35 »
Roger that!

Offline sheikyerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 06-02-2013, 05:02:01 »
 Bonus night tonight was ton of fun.  Let's keep the ball rolling this week gang.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 06-02-2013, 21:02:36 »
FH thursday is just a day away.  And I'm free all day tomorrow.  So there's a good chance I'm gonna start seeding that shit early.  Join up if  you see me and let's do Thursday right.