Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 236634 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #105 on: 13-06-2009, 20:06:59 »
Guys seriusly, this is a damn Battlefield 3 thread, not a keyboard one.

ÑÇ¡¡¿¿

Biiviz

« Reply #106 on: 14-06-2009, 03:06:27 »
ßØ×☼ᗔ㳆҅卐

Offline Zero

• Developer
  • ALL AMERICAN ZERO
    • View Profile
    • Hi-Fi Classic Music
« Reply #107 on: 14-06-2009, 06:06:13 »
if it wasn't for þat damned gutenburg preß ƿe'd still have þorn in english! (printed "ye olde englisch" ƿas ƿritten by hand "þe olde ænglisch" and pronounced the same as modern "the old english")
so from now on i will only post with þorn(thorn). and also eð(eth), æsh(ash), yoȝ (yogh), and ƿynn(wynn) to counter act the damage done by norman scribes in england ƿith their latin fetish(not to mention "never ending with a preposition" is gone as ƿell. more latin savagery). also i ƿill borrow the "sharp S"(ƿhy streß, erszett?), because it is just cool.
perhaps even i will bring back the "long S"(i ƿill be ſucceſsfull, yes), U/V dyslexia(it is nauȝt euil!), and borrow umlauts and diæreses(it's not reëngineering a language).  ƿhile ƿe're at it let's bring back the nominative "ye" (ye know you love it). or our beloved "þou" form(thou knowest thee lovest it, more).
indubitably, more language reforms(i prefer "revertisments") to follow after i have sat and pontificated and hypothicated further. infractions will be punishable by DEAÐ (on an FH2 server of course).

ÞþÆæÐð

(i knoƿ i can count on þat joe guy's support.)

----------------------------------------------------
on a side note, bf3+modern=blegh

Offline Gl@mRock

• À vaincre sans périls, on triomphe sans gloire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 14-06-2009, 06:06:45 »
€ means Euro not é. And â isnt a french letter.

éêèàù

Off topic

"â" exist in french. Pâtes (pasta) takes an "^" on the A.  ;)

/Off topic

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 14-06-2009, 19:06:40 »
€ means Euro not é. And â isnt a french letter.

éêèàù

Off topic

"â" exist in french. Pâtes (pasta) takes an "^" on the A.  ;)

/Off topic

Damn right. Sorry I made a big mistake.

azreal

« Reply #110 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:09 »
Bump! I bought the new Medal of Honor slightly so that I could have access to the BF3 beta, so I'm happy at the thought of a beta in the opening months of summer (hopefully).

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/content.php?3836-Riccitiello-Battlefield-3-out-in-%E2%80%9Csecond-half%E2%80%9D-2011

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:50 »
Bump! I bought the new Medal of Honor slightly so that I could have access to the BF3 beta, so I'm happy at the thought of a beta in the opening months of summer (hopefully).

Don't tell me you got duped into that scam... poor Az...
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:32 »
derp

Don't tell me you got duped into that scam... poor Az...

I thought it was Natty that said that for a moment xDD

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline im_a_lazy_sod

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:11 »
The only good Medal of Honor was the original Medal of Honor - same title, different game

If BF3 comes with an SDK I'll eat my hat  :P

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #114 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:13 »
Ohh please you stupid cunts.....If he gets the beta and it is full of modible files then we might have some hope.  Let us sit and wait......
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:14 »
Ohh please you stupid cunts.....If he gets the beta and it is full of modible files then we might have some hope.  Let us sit and wait......

Sober up you drunkard. ^^ I then just hope that he bought the correct version of MoH. ;) They even tried to fool people there into buying the expensive version. I was quite disgusted to be frank. ^^

Offline im_a_lazy_sod

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:42 »
Hahaha

Just had a look on the BF3 site and they have a section for mods both on the main page and in the forum

Promising much?  Will be interesting to see if they do have an SDK - AFAIK BFBC2 didn't have a mods section in the forum

Fingers crossed  ;D

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:31 »
It's all PR, I will only believe it once they release an editor. The mod section can be deleted by the press of a button and then they're like: "What? Mod-support? No one ever mentioned that! No not us!" ^^
It's like the rumour about BF3 being designed for a PC release before the consoles.... yeah right and I shit gold nuggets after my morning coffee... ^^

Offline im_a_lazy_sod

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 04-01-2011, 08:01:19 »
Yeah I'm not holding my breath until something is finalised

Here's hoping though >.<

On an unrelated matter:

I am still hoping for 2k to use the Mafia II game engine for Hidden & Dangerous 3 (nothing has been announced in any way shape or form thus far for H&D3 but one can only hope)

the game engine is very, very nice and would no doubt run better with smaller maps and all the elements for HD3 are already there (bar the first person shooter aspect which is probably the biggest problem of all)

It already has stealth, cover, vehicle driving, using mounted weapons + a whole host of ww2 weapons (m1 Garand, Colt1911) and already has a ww2 level featuring a Wespe (the only game other than BF1942 that I know of to use one), Willys Jeep and Sherman + both Italian and German weapons such as the Breda SMG, Mp40, Mauser pistol

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 04-01-2011, 13:01:06 »
It's all PR, I will only believe it once they release an editor. The mod section can be deleted by the press of a button and then they're like: "What? Mod-support? No one ever mentioned that! No not us!" ^^
It's like the rumour about BF3 being designed for a PC release before the consoles.... yeah right and I shit gold nuggets after my morning coffee... ^^

There could also be NO mod section at all. Only thing we really know for sure is that it will not support XP.

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."