Author Topic: The Players of FH2  (Read 1634 times)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
The Players of FH2
« on: 23-04-2017, 10:04:29 »
This thread is for discussion about our fellow players, since Flippy let us know:
Sorry fellas, Im afraid this thread isnt for this kind of talk. If you want to discuss your fellow players, then please do it elsewhere.  :)
You can talk about anything related to players and their tactics, as long as there is no flaming
Lets continue the discussion:

He is also a great SL, and may be the new Cpt Mike.

New Cpt. Mike? This guy was the original 'annoy everyone on the server with his MLG aiming skills.' ;D before him maybe only DazLayer had pissed off more people.

Cpt. Mike is also well known for playing in the lowest graphic settings just to get an edge over anyone else (no undergrowth, IIRC). That, and insulting other players that he thinks have a lower skill than himself... and in german, because he apparently doesn't have the guts to do so in plain english so eveyrone can understand him.
I know that and am sometimes pissed angered by that, but also the fact that people call him a cheater is also unacceptable. I agree that he thinks he has the superior skill and everybody is noobs. However there are newer players, such as 0rnstien who are bolder and may trick people. However Cpt. Mike is not a invincible god, and I have to say I killed him many times. FH2 is about teamwork and being at the right place at the right time.
« Last Edit: 23-04-2017, 10:04:31 by FHMax3 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: The Players of FH2
« Reply #1 on: 23-04-2017, 18:04:03 »
0rnstein is not particularly new, it's just his nickname which is new ;)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-04-2017, 19:04:47 »
0rnstein is not particularly new, it's just his nickname which is new ;)
Oh. Well today was a heated battlefield, with bullets, explosions, and two particular players discussing FH3.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-04-2017, 21:04:54 »
Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun playing in a squad yesterday with Hetzenhauser(?) and Jobabb and some others.

Offline Sandre

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-04-2017, 23:04:08 »
Is FHMax3 important? Never seen on the battlefield only in this forum...

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-04-2017, 08:04:29 »

Offline caeno

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04-05-2017, 10:05:51 »
I remember Horstpetersen was the most annoying pilot to fly against. Sadly haven't seen him play that often anymore. It's always nice to have a great challenge in the air :D

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04-05-2017, 15:05:30 »
I remember Horstpetersen was the most annoying pilot to fly against. Sadly haven't seen him play that often anymore. It's always nice to have a great challenge in the air :D
I remember when on Operation Cobra, I was in a Sherman, and was accompanied by Alburdie, who was in a 76mm Sherman. I told him to move up and of course his reply was: "Shut the **** up". Not surprised, at the  reply, surprised it came from an admin.

Offline pakistan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28-06-2017, 03:06:43 »
I've been stalking the server lists for a such a long time just so that I can join and TEAMKILL that Turkish007 guy. when is he usually online ffs?

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28-06-2017, 10:06:55 »
I've been stalking the server lists for a such a long time just so that I can join and TEAMKILL that Turkish007 guy. when is he usually online ffs?
Not anymore, AFAIK.

Offline pakistan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29-06-2017, 04:06:16 »
Not anymore, AFAIK.

Wow...missed my chance for good.
One of the finer PLEASURES of FH2 were the moments where u shoot a rifle grenade on a teamate whose taking the game too seriously, and then act like it was an honest mistake. Fun times...

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29-06-2017, 05:06:07 »
You sound like a dick.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29-06-2017, 06:06:18 »
And one of the finer pleasures of being an admin is banning teamkilling cunts, so see you in two weeks.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29-06-2017, 09:06:09 »
Another FH2 soap opera unfolds  ;D

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29-06-2017, 14:06:45 »
Another FH2 soap opera unfolds  ;D

No it doesnt.