Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 244599 times)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #3375 on: 27-10-2018, 15:10:51 »
Pizzaman do you think its maybe this village ? Its conected directly to crossing of Sedan and is very  interesting  battle.

Villers-le-Tilleul

Description in french wikipedia  about history is saying;
Lors de la bataille de France, le 14 mai 1940, les Allemands de la Kampfgruppe Krüger (commandée par Walter Krüger, c'est un groupement tactique de la1. Panzer-Division de Friedrich Kirchner) ont franchi au matin le canal des Ardennes à Omicourt et attaquent alors vers Villers-le-Tilleul. Le secteur est défendu par les Français du III/329e régiment d'infanterie à l'est du village et dans celui par le I/329e RI[1] (unités de la 53e division d'infanterie du général Etcheberrigaray). Les Français se replient en fin de journée en direction de Singly, couvert par un détachement du I/329e RI, pressé par la Kampfgruppe Krüger qui s'empare alors de Villers-le-Tilleul[1].

English;
During the Battle of France, on May 14, 1940, the Germans of the Kampfgruppe Krüger (commanded by Walter Krüger, a battle group of the 1. Panzer-Division Friedrich Kirchner) crossed in the morning the Ardennes Canal at Omicourt. and then attack towards Villers-le-Tilleul. The sector is defended by the French III / 329th Infantry Regiment east of the village and in the one by the I / 329th RI [1] (units of the 53rd Infantry Division of General Etcheberrigaray). The French retreat at the end of the day towards Singly, covered by a detachment of I / 329th RI, pressed by Kampfgruppe Krüger then seized Villers-le-Tilleul [1].

Accidently found on google earth, then taught hey this looks pretty same, went on wiki and found description. So on minimap we see more german vehichles~which is 1.Panzer division kampfgruppe~ and less french vehichles which is french detachment.

Could be easy one infantry/less tanks map for French campaign,something like Lebisey.
Why would devs find this small obscure battle? Well because Seth_Soldier lives there! :D
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline FiveStars

• View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: 27-10-2018, 15:10:29 »
I spotted plenty of French stuff in the changelog and a lot of talks going on about France in the Discord channel of FH2. France 1940 campaign is definately coming!   ;)

Lets not forget about what's about to happen here:  ;)

Its actually the old vossenack map, before its correction. The devs and beta testers have been messing with you, and are laughing their arses off

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: 27-10-2018, 16:10:14 »
Yea not Voss definitely  :D

This map would be quite nice as 4 flag conquest (french defending at begining) with heavy artilery and little more  tanks. You could quite nicely flank around city by both sides with vehichles while infantry fights inside. And forest is set very very nicely. ;)

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: 27-10-2018, 22:10:43 »
Pizzaman do you think its maybe this village ? Its conected directly to crossing of Sedan and is very  interesting  battle.

Villers-le-Tilleul

Nope, the real village on Google Maps looks exactly like the minimap. No rotations or assumptions needed.
You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: 27-10-2018, 22:10:39 »
Yea probably. I found it acidentaly on Earth, but to search all northen france is no no  ;D ;D
Unless there is volunteer   :D

And its definetly France 1940. But probably there will be one more russian patch before france (Prohorovka,TaliIhantala, and jankurator map)

« Last Edit: 27-10-2018, 22:10:40 by Ivancic1941 »

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: 28-10-2018, 10:10:39 »
I spotted plenty of French stuff in the changelog and a lot of talks going on about France in the Discord channel of FH2. France 1940 campaign is definately coming!   ;)

The thing after the colon is still a mystery for me, I'm guessing it is an image uploaded on Imgur (banned in Turkey)  :'(

Offline |7th|Nighthawk

• View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: 28-10-2018, 14:10:41 »
^ You're even freer than us Germans ;P Try using a VPN. Even an online one should work.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that..."

Offline FiveStars

• View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: 28-10-2018, 15:10:18 »
You know, I wonder if the mappers are trolling us by leaking this map. Its probably a joke we failed to uncover or something  ;D

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: 28-10-2018, 17:10:34 »
^ You're even freer than us Germans ;P Try using a VPN. Even an online one should work.

Tried that before, and it got me banned from the forum because of "spambot"  ;D

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: 28-10-2018, 18:10:34 »
...And its definetly France 1940. But probably there will be one more russian patch before france (Prohorovka,TaliIhantala, and jankurator map)

Who said that it had to be in France?  ;)

The thing after the colon is still a mystery for me, I'm guessing it is an image uploaded on Imgur (banned in Turkey)  :'(

Why would your country ban imgur? Let me know if you can see these:

You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: 28-10-2018, 20:10:37 »
Why would your country ban imgur? Let me know if you can see these:

All kinds of weird shit happening in this part of the world  ::), but that's another thread's subject I guess  ;D

Pics are visible, thanks Pizzzaman! I remember Stonne now, we played this French Hope map online a few years ago.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: 28-10-2018, 21:10:44 »
...And its definetly France 1940. But probably there will be one more russian patch before france (Prohorovka,TaliIhantala, and jankurator map)

Who said that it had to be in France? 

And just before you hint this

Am I missing what you mean or what?? LOL And some posts before you concluded thats battle from 1940 france. And map uses all french statics.  ???

Edit: Cmon tell us which map it is pizzaman :D
« Last Edit: 28-10-2018, 21:10:30 by Ivancic1941 »

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: 28-10-2018, 21:10:45 »
Am I missing what you mean or what?? LOL And some posts before you concluded thats battle from 1940 france. And map uses all french statics.  ???

*Fall Gelb 1940, not all the action happened in France alone.

Edit: Cmon tell us which map it is pizzaman :D

Not my place to reveal the map, but maybe it will be announced in a news post in the distant future? I mean why else would there be talk about French stuff on FH2 discord channel?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: 28-10-2018, 21:10:40 »
We actually played on this the first time today. French tanks are wayy overpowered.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: 28-10-2018, 21:10:53 »
Was pretty fun alright.