Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 249959 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #585 on: 07-01-2010, 09:01:45 »
Theres a, suspicius guy on the top of that Elephant!

Really, i was trying to counter these Zis with my KwK43, and then a soviet soldier came out from, under the rocks i guess, yelling "URRAA" and that shit. Anyways, i couldnt kill him because i have no MGs at all, then i saw he has no Setchel or PTRD so he tried to climb, i wouldnt risk my life trying to get him so i let him stay alive.

Anyways, he climbed, and started to look around while i engaged his team mates. After some fighting, i told him "Listen, im going to show you something, a normal day of a german soldier"

he said that "awesome!" you see in the pic then we started to roll in. And whats good? he even spotted a tank for me! like a little spy. He told me "Left!" and there was a SU76 aiming at me. Of course he ate a PaK43 shell, i think the shell hit the Drivers face :P

Anyways, after moving slowly but for a while, taking fire from all directions (Except rear), PTRD fire, Zis fire and even small arms fire, my little bolschevik friend is still looking for his team mates.

But, shit happens, and a ZiS 76.5mm (I think) shell hit me right on my side, and then, my mate was flying, shaking his legs and hands, then i saw him falling right in front of my tank, i yelled "F*ck Commie!" and charged. Of course charging in that map, no matter what tank you have, always ends in a total rape.

He joined me again but he lasted 20 seconds less.

Taranov

« Reply #586 on: 07-01-2010, 09:01:49 »

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 07-01-2010, 10:01:52 »
Tore, was that screen from yesterday´s FHSW session?
Gosh, that map was awfull in the beginning, when the Germans Blitzkrieg´d us Russians and basically raped us, but fortunately we made a come-back and then it was fun again. Shooting Fascist tanks and infantry with those neat ZIS (aka "Ratschbumm") was just too much fun. ^^
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 07-01-2010, 20:01:28 »
ye i have a pic when our last flag, main base, was attacked by stugs, panthers, tigers, Brumbars, and all that shit.

I remember a tiger rushed us, a SU76 spawned, i took it and opened fire on the tige r2 times ,killing, but then someone with a panther saw me and he killed me.

Playing as russian was pathetic, playing as German, even more pathetic.

Taranov

« Reply #589 on: 08-01-2010, 13:01:27 »
Die rebel scum! ;D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #590 on: 08-01-2010, 13:01:26 »
Haha, the Star Wars MG15  ;D Interesting scope.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 08-01-2010, 14:01:46 »
Football Manager.
My offensive midfielder Nemanja Vidiv (no, not THE nemanja vidiv, this is a serbian player in the serbian team Zemun) is about to score a goal in one of the pre-season games. I've just advanced to the highest league in Serbia and now I'm trying out some new players and trying to find a good way to play for the season.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 08-01-2010, 19:01:54 »
Looks like they improved the arena and overall graphics. Still, looks weirdo.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Schultz

• I seh nix, I hör nix, I weis nix
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 09-01-2010, 03:01:14 »
Saw - The Game

DSA - Drakensang

InGame: Evil_Tr00per

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 09-01-2010, 06:01:00 »
The ship in Taranov's picture reminds me of the escape pod from 007  ::)

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 09-01-2010, 06:01:51 »
Some PR

Yes, i played PR when i should be playing FH2, but the 2.2 DL wasnt over and Arisaka99 told me if i wanted to go to a Training server and practice with Apaches for, use them in a public server.

So we found out we dindt had Helos, but airplanes. We oped for, "Camping" the US base with our AA guns.

I was a SL so i set a Rally near us, plus we had a Crate. With that crate, you can call UNLIMITED AA Kits. So every guy who tried to get out was pwnd by the AAs.

Ye i had a H&K but i took a AA later, that A10 was our very first victim.

Now that AA Humvee have been trying to get us with his ugly .50s

here watching that F16 who just got hit by our AA

A10 strafing a BDRM2 with AAs on it.

Another A10 strafing, after that, Arisaka pwnd the guy with a handheld AA gun, the missile hit RIGHT on the fuel tank, thing goes BOOM.

We ran into problems with one of the guys we used to pwn. We died and the guy killed us while we were on a BDRM2. The guy said "Pwnd", i replied "Yeah i pwnd you more".

Later we pwnd him with the AA and he started to call me," F**** Mexican or Spanish, whatever the f** you are as***"

I tried to keep my laguage clean, when we killed him he started to say "OMG i wanna be like you"

A simple "Yes thanks" is enough to keep you clean.

Awesome.

Taranov

« Reply #596 on: 10-01-2010, 23:01:55 »

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #597 on: 11-01-2010, 00:01:31 »
spaceman spiff!

Offline Mspfc Doc DuFresne

• A Poet and I didn't Know It
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 11-01-2010, 01:01:00 »
Is that orbiter?

@Elefant guys. The other day I was playing Kharkov Outskirts as the Russian AT Grenade in the real FH. We were defending our last base, and I ran off in the bushes. An elefant passed me by, and I ran after it, chucking grenades. The first grenade hit, and it stopped to fire at the base from 50 feet away. Second grenade hit, barely any damage at all, no smoke, and the driver bails. What does he do? Runs over to a tree 5 feet away, lies down, and starts spotting artillery with his binoculars. 50 feet away from the base, 5 feet from the elefant. Needles to say I shot him and jacked his ride, which had 2/3 ammo left and 2/5 armor left.

Puzzlingly stupid. My first time driving an elefant, too. I had never realized how awesome they are until I one shotted 2 tigers from the front.
Twilight - the movie is just like Schindler's list... You know you're watching a crime against humanity, but it's sort of entertaining.~~Ts4EVER

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 11-01-2010, 14:01:13 »
Die rebel scum! ;D
[ig]htt://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1001/74/e8c1de57b0c9.jpg[/img]
That has been released? Does it still have players?