Author Topic: HELP trying to run on Win10  (Read 467 times)

Offline leepo1

• View Profile
HELP trying to run on Win10
« on: 22-09-2018, 09:09:07 »
PLEASE HELP!! I want to play FH2 again, got windows 10. first error i got was NovintHFX.dll missing, so i downloaded it and put it in my BF2 folder. now no error message. but when i run screen goes black as if game is going to start then crashes to desktop. even ran compatibility mode for win 8,7,xp none worked.

SOMEONE Please help!

THANKS!

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: HELP trying to run on Win10
« Reply #1 on: 22-09-2018, 13:09:19 »
stop shouting and download this.

(missing NovintHFX.dll error means you haven't patched your BF2 properly if at all, using installer from the link above is recommended and will let you join online servers easily)

Offline leepo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-09-2018, 17:09:33 »
Thanks for that, i went there but im confused on how to mount the ISO file, also which ISO file am I mounting. im not very tech savy. can I get clear step by step instructions please?

thanks so much

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-09-2018, 18:09:47 »
What do you mean by which .iso file? As far a I am aware, there is only one .iso file in this download and you can simply extract it using winrar or similiar program, after that simply run fh2_setup.exe just like it is stated in the instruction. If you have any further problems with installing the mod, ask in the tech-support channel on our Discord.
« Last Edit: 22-09-2018, 18:09:49 by jan_kurator »