Author Topic: (Model) Fokker D. XXI  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
Re: (Model) Fokker D. XXI
« Reply #30 on: 16-10-2009, 00:10:12 »
There are way to few biplanes in FH42 and FH2, hopefully this plane will change that. I like it! :)
I'm pretty sure it won't change anything, because the Fokker D XXI is a fighter/interceptor of a monoplane construction.  ???

Hahaha, no idea where my reply came from. Guess I was a bit tired and just saw it as a biplane (which i really miss in FH2) instead of a monoplane. Oh well, apologies to everyone! ;D

Actually, we do have the swordfish, which is a biplane. Unfortunately not used in any maps.
Other than not having a 1st person cockpit (meaning it uses a Nosecam instead) and the 3rd person rear chase camera being too close to the nose (making you see nothing but the engine and props), it works perfectly.  Including it's torpedo apparently working perfectly like a normal torpedo in water.

Well, it did when I messed with it pre-2.2, anyway.  I don't know if the newer plane physics were applied to it or not.

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 05-01-2010, 19:01:02 »
Haha here i have a very small update after a long time  :D
I welt the Wings to the Body and add a Motor^^ So now you have something to flame again  ;)

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09-01-2010, 10:01:37 »
Nice model