Author Topic: DOWNLOAD LINKS - Post-release bug fixes for SP/Coop  (Read 85774 times)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - Post-release bug fixes for SP/Coop
« Reply #120 on: 22-08-2011, 19:08:13 »
I've finally added Mareth Line with Static guns. This map, of all them needs these changes to have the 'Mareth Line' actually work. Its 2.4 updated with fiat626s where there used to be Opel Blitz.

Link can be found below:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20704603/Mareth_Line_GamePlayObjects.rar

Enjoy.

oh, and if you see anything you like, Download it. This is my DL page
http://www.gamefront.com/files/users/dashboard?&sort=popularity&order=asc&delete=20704603
« Last Edit: 22-08-2011, 19:08:13 by djinn »

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 29-08-2011, 18:08:51 »
The first post says "your one-stop-bug-stompin'-shop for 2.3". Are goodies, posted there, 2.4 compatible? I'm especially interested in ESAI and Devilman's Lafette fix (judging by CTD I've got on Purple Heart Lane, we still need it).

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 29-08-2011, 20:08:37 »
Ya, Devilman's fix works for 2.4

Haven't tried ESAI, but someone else can answer that.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 30-08-2011, 08:08:15 »
...Are goodies, posted there, 2.4 compatible?...
Asides from the Lafette fix, I'm not sure how many of the fixes (for the official maps) made it in to 2.4. I'll have to take a break from hunting shiny pixels and update the thread... ;D

But based on the lack of complaints and the fact people are still DL'ing the 2.3SP_fixed_files.rar, I'd say that any of the fixes that are still required are 2.4 compatible.

And yes, ESAI works with 2.4. It actually works with any BF2 mod.

- http://www.moddb.com/mods/esai-enhanced-strategic-ai

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 30-08-2011, 08:08:03 »
Also, I know for a fact that CTDs for Lebisey are solved. However, Mt. Olympus will still crash in under 2 minutes, as would Totalize in about 5. I have not been able to apply the 2.26 file replacement to get it to work - It still Crashes for some reason.

Unless someone else has solved those 2 Navmesh CTDS.

Falaise fix no longer needed, since its now in the mod.

Little solutions like GPO file change will still be pertinent though, for maps like Eppeldorf, Mareth, Mersa Matru and Totalize.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 30-08-2011, 18:08:44 »
Both Mt. Olympus and Totalize works just fine for me. I've tried this more than 10 times, experimenting crazy things (like trying to land the plane on ditches, fording it while taxiing, ramming a Tiger with Spitfire, spamming smoke nades out of frustration, etc) and they are okay.

Crashing maps on my side are Eppeldorf and Meuse River, especially when epic tank battles are ensuing in town. I know that the snow-camouflaged Hanomag have something to do as well.

Offline bitje

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 30-08-2011, 21:08:22 »
Hello Djinn,

about your first link: File not found, you will be redirected
about yout second link: You have not uploaded any files

So, I cannot get at your files at Game front.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile

Offline gavrant

• (Almost) retired dev
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 30-08-2011, 23:08:48 »
Thanks, djinn and cannonfodder. I checked files fixed by Devilman. They've been updated in 2.4. Mostly sounds, MG-42's rate of fire, but nevertheless...

Offline Kev4000

• Developer
  • FH2 "special" coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 31-08-2011, 08:08:27 »
On Eppeldorf there's a crash from the kubelwagon AItemplate name. Just had to remove _win, its in the server build so that dedicated coop servers don't crash from it. IIRC there was another _win rename variant that skipped my eye during final stress testing.

Remick did a lot of navmesh fixes. Totalize should be fixed and it can run full rounds without CTDs, in contrast to previously 5 minutes. If experiencing crashes do report how often.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 31-08-2011, 10:08:19 »
Yeah, Eppeldork CTD's if you enter the white Hanomag (sdkfz251_d_win).

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 01-09-2011, 15:09:07 »
I played several rounds on Totalize and had no CTD's. Maybe I had just luck or I didn't enter a special vehicle that causes this problem. But to summarize it: Totalize works fine for me, though the bots in the tanks and 88 are just overkill. ;D

Offline KevinWad

• I live in 1935
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 04-09-2011, 18:09:20 »
I played several rounds on Totalize and had no CTD's. Maybe I had just luck or I didn't enter a special vehicle that causes this problem. But to summarize it: Totalize works fine for me, though the bots in the tanks and 88 are just overkill. ;D
I remember only crashing when in a Canadian tank, but I don't know about exactly which tank nor if the Germans have the same thing with their tanks.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 04-09-2011, 22:09:24 »
I remember only crashing when in a Canadian tank, but I don't know about exactly which tank nor if the Germans have the same thing with their tanks.

The Crash on Totaize was never a vehicle. It was due to navmesh issues, same with Olympus. Well, might have to do a fresh install then, because I really don't get things that smooth.

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 03-12-2011, 11:12:43 »
Hey guys, this is the SP/coop links section? So I hope of you can help me...

Maybe you remember, once upon a time ^^ there was mappack for us friends of SP, called SP/Coop mappack #1. You can find it here http://www.bf-games.net/download/2311/fh2_conversion_sp_coop_mappack_1.html
Bad thing is, the link is dead. I searched the whole internet, but didn't find anything working.

So if some of you still have got this mappack or knows a link I didn't find, would you perhaps upload it somewhere? I think these look very fine and remind me of good old Bf1942 times.