Author Topic: Some questions to our developers  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions to our developers
« Reply #60 on: 19-05-2015, 13:05:35 »
That is not evidence, that is a baked texture.

Offline fh2er123

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 19-05-2015, 14:05:48 »
I am the director of that minimod。
We made models by ourselfs,and get some from internet。We make sure that we inform the uploader and get permission from them, but we don't trace the origination of the models,so there are possibilities that some modles have problem。
But if you just infer that all the models we are using are ripped or stealed from one or two suspicion models ,and comes to some Chinese people problem 。It is biased ,opinionated and insulting!
@Xinguixi is not the modeler so he don't really get the point ,and know much。But I can be sure that there is a  94 type truck  made by @zsa97714 in our team。
Anyway we come here to make sure we don't have copyright infringement with fh2 ,though I feels really angry with your skepticism and bias , but we will always follow our rules。

« Last Edit: 19-05-2015, 14:05:14 by fh2er123 »

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 19-05-2015, 14:05:20 »
Look at the pictures, that truck is clearly the one from CoD. It has nothing to do with bias, just facts.

Offline Hawk2k9

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 19-05-2015, 14:05:55 »
But if you just infer that all the models we are using are ripped or stealed from one or two suspicion models ,and comes to some Chinese people problem 。It is biased ,opinionated and insulting!

That is true. But it was just Jan_Kurator who released his stereotypical opinion, and you are relatively new to this forum and don't know his sometimes arrogant and disrespectful behaviour towards other individuals, yet.

A reasonable man wouldn't jump on such conclusions, not without hearing the other side first. So please, do not make the same mistake as jan_kurator and condemn the whole FH2 community based on his statements. ;)

Now to the issue: You need to be very careful with where you get your things from. I believe you when you say you got this model from another source which didnt state that it was from Call of Duty: World at War. And i would say, as long as you are chastened by it and strive to replace copyrighted/unrightful used content, i see there no problem. We are all humans, we are not perfect.

Offline lcs997714

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 19-05-2015, 15:05:03 »
That is not evidence, that is a baked texture.
This is the evdence you want to know!!!!!

Offline fh2er123

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 19-05-2015, 15:05:19 »

That is true. But it was just Jan_Kurator who released his stereotypical opinion, and you are relatively new to this forum and don't know his sometimes arrogant and disrespectful behaviour towards other individuals, yet.

Thank you for understanding and remindnation :)
We will be careful and remove the models have problem,and we will be glad to take kind pointing outs。

so as you see, I don’t mean all of members in the forum。

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 19-05-2015, 15:05:47 »
The only thing I see in those evidence photos are Maya rigging with triangulated meshes (more noticeable on the first attachment) and things we have already seen.

Offline lcs997714

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 19-05-2015, 16:05:23 »
The only thing I see in those evidence photos are Maya rigging with triangulated meshes (more noticeable on the first attachment) and things we have already seen.
If you don't believe me, I can't do it.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 19-05-2015, 17:05:55 »
Well maybe you can explain to us why your truck looks identical down to the smallest detail to the CoD one.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 19-05-2015, 18:05:12 »

A reasonable man wouldn't jump on such conclusions, not without hearing the other side first. So please, do not make the same mistake as jan_kurator and condemn the whole FH2 community based on his statements. ;)

It's funny how one out of two vehicles shown in this topic is proven to be ripped from CoD, no matter how team gained it, that particular model is still stolen and that makes 50% of vehicle models we've seen so far. The other one is not confirmed but it might be stolen as well, how can we know? Team fails to show any real evidence to prove that those models are theirs but yeah, call me biased and whatever you like. You probably don't remember the other Chinese developers who run into copyright problems 3 years ago, hence my 'biased' opinion and conclusions:
http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/armyrage/

I didn't mean to insult anybody, but a reasonable man wouldn't show ripped content to advertise their game/mod. I'm just very dissapointed, because as a person intersted in Chinese history of that period, I would love to see such project but unfortunately, this team lost its credibility.

Now to the issue: You need to be very careful with where you get your things from. I believe you when you say you got this model from another source which didnt state that it was from Call of Duty: World at War. And i would say, as long as you are chastened by it and strive to replace copyrighted/unrightful used content, i see there no problem. We are all humans, we are not perfect.
I will just add that "another source" was an exact excuse that Army Rage development team used, they even appologized but they didn't remove models stolen from FH2 and made money out of their game for almost a year after the incident. Of course making money is not a case here but I hope you get my point now  ;)

Offline Khaine

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 19-05-2015, 20:05:33 »
I didn't mean to insult anybody, but a reasonable man wouldn't show ripped content to advertise their game/mod. I'm just very dissapointed, because as a person intersted in Chinese history of that period, I would love to see such project but unfortunately, this team lost its credibility.
I'm with Hawk, your reply was disrepectful.
Don't speak as if you were part of the devteam if you intend to be insulting...

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 19-05-2015, 20:05:32 »
Don't speak as if you were part of the devteam if you intend to be insulting...
I never did, and I'm not part of the devteam, if you have any doubts about it look at the inscription under my nick, also, can you highlight the exact part of my post which you found to be an insult? thank you.

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 20-05-2015, 10:05:08 »
to bad it ended like this the idea was nice

Offline Hauggy

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 20-05-2015, 17:05:32 »
I couldn't agree more...hopefully we'll hear from them again.

Offline xinguixi

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 21-05-2015, 15:05:30 »
I couldn't agree more...hopefully we'll hear from them again.

hi, Hauggy, thanks your message. To reward your support, post some interesting here.