Author Topic: Today on the Russian space server is running Forgotten Hope 2.4  (Read 3669 times)

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Post a list and I will tell you which ones are WaW ones.

Offline [KamiKaze] Destroyer

• View Profile
Just curious, why dont you want a server to run those maps? ;P

Also a tip for the OP, The best way to make maps easier avalible is to make map-packs, then players that want to join server will just have to download 1 file instead of 20, Personally downloading 20 maps one after one i would find annoying :D

However, the things with Map Packs, that its not really updateable... Or, best if its finished maps that are fully playable as creator intended =) We should make a community kind of map pack i think, so we can call it "Community Map Pack 1" so there is only one (that is important damn!) :) And then eventually do second map pack =)

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
Please remove any WaW maps (ie. maps that are waw_MAPNAME or have come from WaW), you do not have permission to use them!
Good/
Please call these cards.

If you are prone to putting large amounts of cock in your ass you can call them "cards".  Otherwise they are maps.......

http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Lainer come on be civil, you know that he has to use google's bs translation service.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
I take into account the criticism and just left the PACK Screen resolutions card.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
Lainer come on be civil, you know that he has to use google's bs translation service.

There comes a point when saying "My bad, I was really drunk when...." just becomes a lazy excuse for bad behavior.  Lucky for me I don't think I am at that point yet.

So yeah my bad....Sorry Mark.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650