Author Topic: Today on the Russian space server is running Forgotten Hope 2.4  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile

(eng.)
Info look here; http://forum.vbios.com/showtopic.php?tid/63665/
IP : fh2.vbios.com или 91.210.250.68
Server : VBIOS FH2 | UA-RU

(rus.)
Инфо смотрим тут; http://forum.vbios.com/showtopic.php?tid/63665/
IP : fh2.vbios.com или 91.210.250.68
Сервер : VBIOS FH2 | UA-RU

« Last Edit: 08-06-2012, 18:06:44 by Markuss_X1 »

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
At serevere VBIOS FH2 2.45 | UA-RU | RANKED already installed version 2.45
All waiting for the password for the archives.

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
Well I'll take cards, but it would be like that help IGRAC and declare that all the cards in the PACK go to version 2.45

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
  Try that again?  ???
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Gotta love google translate.

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
Hello everyone. If someone is against what other people have used custom maps on a server VBIOS they will not be used.
But how do you know what custom maps you can use and what not ..?

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
Hey Markuss,

I'm sure i speak with everyone when i say it's nice to see a russian community growing. These are some hints, but not rules on how to get a good understanding with your community and the rest of the comminities of Fh2.

1. Communication is key. Like i said to you earlier, your english is not always easy to understand. It seems mostly like google translate or so. Find a member of your community who can translate our post aswell as your posts before you put them out, that will help from misunderstanding.

2. Custom maps are plenty to be found. If you want to use them the best thing to do is to find the author, in some cases it's the WaW community which can easier be reached at www.bfewaw.com, or the forgotten honor community which can be reached at www.forgottenhonor.com. Although, there is pleanty of custom maps which has been made outside of these 2 communities, and in this case you have to find the author of the map and send a PM to him/her. I am sure you can find alot of custom maps which will be allowed to be used on your server as long as you ask first.

Regards
Stubbfan

Offline psykfallet

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
It's not "illegal" to use custom maps, stats just won't be collected for them. Aside from that you will limit your players to just those that have all those maps wich is maybe a few % of playerbase.

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
Generally custom maps that have been released in here are free to use by public, those maps that are played in campaigns and internal events of F|H and WaW are not. If you can find a thread with a map link in here then it should be ok.
CMP Gaming

Offline [F|H]Taz18

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
Generally custom maps that have been released in here are free to use by public, those maps that are played in campaigns and internal events of F|H and WaW are not. If you can find a thread with a map link in here then it should be ok.

He still should be asking permission, its basic manners!  :P

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
Yeah, true.
CMP Gaming

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
I see that this server is still running WaW and F|H maps without permission.

Offline [F|H]Taz18

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
Please remove any F|H maps (ie. maps that are fht_MAPNAME), you do not have permission to use them!

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Please remove any WaW maps (ie. maps that are waw_MAPNAME or have come from WaW), you do not have permission to use them!

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
Please remove any WaW maps (ie. maps that are waw_MAPNAME or have come from WaW), you do not have permission to use them!
Good/
Please call these cards.