Author Topic: Shush - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Shush - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update
« on: 04-08-2019, 14:08:50 »
1800UTC brings you a render.

Shush

http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Shush - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update
« Reply #1 on: 04-08-2019, 20:08:51 »
More l33t specops weapons! 8)

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 04-08-2019, 21:08:11 »
How about selectable sub-sonic/normal ammo on the usual auto/single fire mode key ? The normal ammo wears out the silencer quicker but has increased range (should it be a "suppressor", or maybe they were called silencers in the 40's, anyway I'm being very pedantic). When the silencer wears out using normal ammo the weapon makes a lot of noise and you have to pick up a new one for a new silencer.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04-08-2019, 23:08:01 »
How about selectable sub-sonic/normal ammo on the usual auto/single fire mode key ? The normal ammo wears out the silencer quicker but has increased range (should it be a "suppressor", or maybe they were called silencers in the 40's, anyway I'm being very pedantic). When the silencer wears out using normal ammo the weapon makes a lot of noise and you have to pick up a new one for a new silencer.
Not possible. Not desired.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-08-2019, 03:08:21 »
How about selectable sub-sonic/normal ammo on the usual auto/single fire mode key ?

Idk if it's possible to do it like that 'cause the two guns codes would be so different; one has to "overheat" a lot quicker and then the projectile has to act differently etc... I guess maybe someone with lots of coding knowledge could figure out a way, but it might be more work than it's worth. Plus you'd have to make the fire select animation an actual animation of the character unloading one set of rounds and loading another.

At the end of the day, idk if anyone would use it. It's a very rare weapon and used in a kit that kinda represents a soldier who would've carried subsonic ammo when going on patrol. It'll probably be a meme weapon that you should be proud to get a kill with if you ever do ;D

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 07-08-2019, 15:08:57 »
Yes. Just my fantasy of turning FH into Sniper Elite 4 :D