Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 252841 times)

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3915 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:38 »
Slayer that's beautiful.
Just ftr, I didn't make that, I just reposted it (that's why I added copyrights). But yes, I agree: it's beautiful.

Done by Achtungsnow by the way, posted by Bouras ;)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:33 »
I never understood this one. Damaso, what is Gaws?

Oh well, this was something than i forgot fastly.

You see: mostly, teenagers nowadays be like SWAG you see? Drugs and Snoop Dog/Whiz Khalifa shit... fuck the police because i can rule the world with m'a cap full of swag!

GAWS is the totaly oposite: Gentleman people, dressing up like if they were in GTA Vice City for example... people respecting themselfes, and no worries about corrupt leaders because everyone would be alrigth.. people respecting and bein honest - but feeling luxury good at the same time

(obviously, that is not something than i ever took seriously wen i did that image, since it was suposed to be an eventual joke over that time... so yeah: dont waste your time trying to reveal the real meaning of having Kadafhi as an "Gawser" kind of guy for example - just forguet about it.)

ALSO, related to the dictatorialshipments image:

I swear for everyting on this planet: once you guys started to joke about the way i said dictatorialship totaly wrong, I SEARCHED FOR SUCH IMAGE, BUT I COULNT FIND IT!

Thank you Slayer for showing it up again :) you just made my day
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 02:05:15 by Damaso »

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:19 »
$wag $wag yolo snoop dog my nizzle give me 1 marijuana plz

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:10 »
Slayer that's beautiful.
Just ftr, I didn't make that, I just reposted it (that's why I added copyrights). But yes, I agree: it's beautiful.

Thanks, changed the copyrights accordingly.

You're welcome on the picture, Damaso. Just put your famous word into Google images and you will find it everytime you want it.

On another note, do you have an answer to my question?
Just out of curiosity: what caused you to reprove twice, Damaso?
It's actually a serious question, no jokes intended.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:51 »
Damaso Face was added by me actually so i had my input aswell. But overall it is Indeed copyright Achtungsnow 2013.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:27 »
Slayer that's beautiful.

Thanks, changed the copyrights accordingly.

You're welcome on the picture, Damaso. Just put your famous word into Google images and you will find it everytime you want it.

On another note, do you have an answer to my question?
It's actually a serious question, no jokes intended.

Oh, i forgott to reply to that

You see that kind of student who doesnt actually study for the exams, doesnt do homeworks, AND the only thing he actually does for school, is to showing up? and he can still pass the year ONLY with what he is bein told in the class? exacly: thats me.

I dont see the school as an primary objective.. im always thinking on another stuff, hoewer, wen i reproved those years, my situation was even worse, because i was in a diferent school, and i had to change due to an failed suicide attempt.

In Portugal, you have 3 terms... and usualy, the last term is short... you got like 12 classes, and my marks are usualy around 5-7 negative classes in the 2ºnd Term... believe me or not, i can actually study and work in a short period of time, in order to pass the year (you need to have ONLY 2 negative classes to pass - otherwise you will fail.)

Once i got 5 negatives in the first term.. 7 negatives on the second term, and then, i made an hell of a blitzkrieg and started to study and work hard like other studends, and made it only to 2 negatives and managed to pass the year.

Failed two times:

6º grade - failed this year because my mind was as well soo damn full of troubles with my parents divorce and the biggest humiliation in my life with a crush during 6º grade... with 5 negatives in my classes, i coulnt get myself in a school blitz due to my status... i failed eventualy.

8º grade -Obviously, on the year than i made such suicide attempt, i was expeled from the school because i actually brough an gun over there (i tough it was an real one, but it was alarm only - and it was from my grandfather) eventualy, my companions cougth me, and told the teachers about the pistol... as you can calculate, it took a long time so i could go to another school for only 2 weeks (because the year was already finishing)

Nowadays im in 9º grade, and i do have some negatives (7 negatives) but im gearing up on another blitz.. ALSO, my FH2 ban was "kinda" good... because i wasnt getting control of my adiction to the Teamwork gameplay.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: 10-05-2014, 02:05:17 »
"people get spanked by police"

I've been a bad citizen, Officer! I need some spanking right now..

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: 10-05-2014, 03:05:13 »
why did you bring a gun to school?
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: 10-05-2014, 03:05:06 »
why did you bring a gun to school?

Suicide Atempt (for obvious reasons)

Guess what: Mission Failed. (and this was like... 2-3 years ago)

wow!

People say im egocentric... but im not egocentric at the point of putting my own name on google!

Well.. looks like theres an first time for everyting rigth?

Placed my name on google - this actually apeared. (you can do it by yourselfes - its real, and the first two links are actually mine (facebook acount, and an youtube video about an ww2 mod i made some time ago)

(btw: thank you slyer - again  ;D)
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 03:05:54 by Damaso »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: 10-05-2014, 03:05:17 »
Enjoy

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: 10-05-2014, 07:05:27 »
If you are totally selfless. Don't bring suicide attempts to public or place where it might potentially harm others. That is already an evidence where your points of being good dictator is complete nonsense. Plus, you are not that capable enough to understand all things, including science and mathematics. Knowing history alone is not enough, and it is often biased.

Is that JFK between Stalin and Kim Jong Il?

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: 10-05-2014, 10:05:53 »
Also Damaso, you say you don't pay attention in School. How do you think you'll ever get to power? You need to learn what they teach you, to get a grasp of critical thinking, political practices and whatnot.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: 10-05-2014, 11:05:37 »
So he's just lazy, stupid and doesn't give a shit, just what I thought.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: 10-05-2014, 12:05:02 »
If you are totally selfless. Don't bring suicide attempts to public or place where it might potentially harm others. That is already an evidence where your points of being good dictator is complete nonsense. Plus, you are not that capable enough to understand all things, including science and mathematics. Knowing history alone is not enough, and it is often biased.

Is that JFK between Stalin and Kim Jong Il?

Yeah just forget about that image - its nonsense...

Also, like i said before, its not an dictatorship, but yes, an Educracy. In wich people are bein specificaly teached how to behave and what to do wile on goverment assets. No need to be the most inteligent man in the country in order to be the President, because you also need values like loyalty, and you should be tested in a good amount of time during your life.

I know its impossible for me to have the knowlege of everyting in the world... but im not aiming to be an "perfect dictator" like kim-jonh un, who even has the power to raise the sun for his people.

The reason i get to power its because i have a plan in mind wich can actually change the tide of the social-economical situation of Portugal, and many other countries in the world. Did you ever think it was possible for a country to give to everyone at the same time, the possibility and quality of life even bigger than Bill Gates for example? obviously, thats impossible eigther in Capitalism, or Comunism... but my ideology, is something wich tresspass those two, and can actually make things like that possible.

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: 10-05-2014, 12:05:19 »
Well, since i am still looking for the topic for my masters thesis in political science i would be very interested in such a theory :D :D