Author Topic: No Man's Land: Field and Forest  (Read 9798 times)

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
Re: No Man's Land: Field and Forest
« Reply #30 on: 01-01-2011, 22:01:09 »
where is that video? :P

Offline RoniSaysWoot

• View Profile
    • No Man's Land
« Reply #31 on: 01-01-2011, 22:01:20 »
http://www.youtube.com/user/NoMansLandMod#p/a/u/0/ClOSUdXZAms thats the video warrior was talking about :)

Register to support No Man's Land! at: www.nmlmod.forum-motion.com

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05-01-2011, 14:01:49 »
Wow! Nice looking map! Good job!

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #33 on: 05-01-2011, 19:01:41 »
You like to show half done Models without Texture?
You like to texture it for them?

Atleast they show something, including snapshots from an entire map. High productivity can not be expected from everyone and surely not from a small mini-mod team.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Duke_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05-01-2011, 21:01:04 »
great job. I was first looking on the nml forum for dicussion about this update whitout knowing it was going on here.
great work. do you guy's used the FH2 springfield sniper model or did you  made a new model?
how many maps are you planning te make actualie before version 1.0?

keep up the good work  ;D

Offline RoniSaysWoot

• View Profile
    • No Man's Land
« Reply #35 on: 05-01-2011, 22:01:29 »
great job. I was first looking on the nml forum for dicussion about this update whitout knowing it was going on here.
great work. do you guy's used the FH2 springfield sniper model or did you  made a new model?
how many maps are you planning te make actualie before version 1.0?

keep up the good work  ;D

We made a totally new Springfield :) Arc9 has done a really good job on that, even i cant wait to see it textured, and for the maps well it depends we are a bit short on mappers atm so we shall see what happens :/

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07-01-2011, 06:01:20 »
This is horribly off-topic, but why isn't NML going to be integrated into FH2? I worry about the community getting fragmented.
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline TheRevoluzer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07-01-2011, 09:01:53 »
This is horribly off-topic, but why isn't NML going to be integrated into FH2? I worry about the community getting fragmented.

Another one sharing my thoughts

Offline RoniSaysWoot

• View Profile
    • No Man's Land
« Reply #38 on: 07-01-2011, 11:01:42 »

You need FH2 to play NML. We still load half of our materials from FH2 folders but the servers will only be shown in NML. There is tho 1 sad point in that, always when FH2 releases an update we need to fix allot of bugs what comes to NML from that. So we need to release an update just to get the files clean from the files FH2 has changed and its hard to integrate it to the FH2 folders because we are working on the mod a bit too large scale and changing basicly everything. So that would mean we would have to rename all our work what we have done to the FH2 files. It's just allot easier to work with separate folders than both in the same.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 08-01-2011, 16:01:42 »

You need FH2 to play NML. We still load half of our materials from FH2 folders but the servers will only be shown in NML. There is tho 1 sad point in that, always when FH2 releases an update we need to fix allot of bugs what comes to NML from that. So we need to release an update just to get the files clean from the files FH2 has changed and its hard to integrate it to the FH2 folders because we are working on the mod a bit too large scale and changing basicly everything. So that would mean we would have to rename all our work what we have done to the FH2 files. It's just allot easier to work with separate folders than both in the same.
I understand from the modding point of view it is a lot of work. But in the long run your work will be played a lot more, and FH2 will become even more popular. With all the great work being done here it would really make me sad to see one server with 15 people :(

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08-01-2011, 20:01:23 »
Too bad. I´d love to see NML included into FH2, like the different "Factions" in PR, where independent teams develop different armies, maps etc. and when they´re dne they´ll be included into the mod, so both sides profit from it.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08-01-2011, 23:01:34 »
Too bad. I´d love to see NML included into FH2, like the different "Factions" in PR, where independent teams develop different armies, maps etc. and when they´re dne they´ll be included into the mod, so both sides profit from it.

Agreed. Although I'm not for copying and pasting PR into FH2, I do agree that they do a lot of things right, and one big success has been their community factions. I think integrating all these great mods into FH2 will make everyone benefit.

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 08-01-2011, 23:01:58 »
Well that what said Roni isnt final, so we could have it like you say  ;)

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 08-01-2011, 23:01:21 »
Well that what said Roni isnt final, so we could have it like you say  ;)

very nice :D

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08-01-2011, 23:01:32 »
I would like for this to happen, but the final decision is with the FH development team to include NML with FH2 releases.