Author Topic: problem with the lafette/tripod MG's  (Read 901 times)

Offline Timmay9/11

• Toff Opic
    • View Profile
problem with the lafette/tripod MG's
« on: 05-02-2010, 16:02:10 »
Have searched for it but it seems that there is no thread regarding this topic

Lafette/Tripod disappear sometimes , this does not happen on normal “ground” but a lot when you try to place them in a building (next a whole in a wall of house etc.)  
Sometimes ou can finde them in the building somewhere totally different than the place you tried to place them,  sometimes they just became “transcendent” or something

Next, happens me a lot
I’m really fozzy when it comes to place a tripod/lafette MG. Normally you just press E and you have the lafette back in you “inventory”. But sometimes, you may have the symbol of the lafette back in your “inventory” but just cant use it. When you try to change to the lafette to place it, nothing happens. The other stuff is still available (Pistol, Knife etc.) besides of the lafette/tripod    

« Last Edit: 30-04-2010, 17:04:02 by Admiral Donutz »
There is only one thing I’m afraid of,  Nazi Zombies!!!
And remember Kids, never say these words on a nazi graveyard
ia ia cthulhu fhtagn ia ia nazi zombie fhtang

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: problem with the lafette/tripod MG's
« Reply #1 on: 05-02-2010, 16:02:31 »
1 - deployables require space around the location you deploy them. If they do not have space around them, they will be deployed to a location where theres no obstructions or they wont appear at all. So be careful how and when you place them.

2 - You have to stay within the gun for 5-10 seconds before you attempt to redeploy it. If you stick it to the ground, hop in and then hop out, it will disappear from your inventory.

Offline Timmay9/11

• Toff Opic
    • View Profile
Re: problem with the lafette/tripod MG's
« Reply #2 on: 05-02-2010, 16:02:56 »
1.   Yeay, thought that it works that way

2.   good to know, so next time I stay some time before I decide that the lafette could be placed better ;)

thx for fast reply 
There is only one thing I’m afraid of,  Nazi Zombies!!!
And remember Kids, never say these words on a nazi graveyard
ia ia cthulhu fhtagn ia ia nazi zombie fhtang