Author Topic: The State of New York approves gay marriage.  (Read 11268 times)

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
Re: The State of New York approves gay marriage.
« Reply #61 on: 28-06-2011, 19:06:45 »
^As posted not five posts earlier.

Anyway, what kind of strange parades you got over there wherever? Around here is usually all cool and chilled out, children and grandparents alike have good time there. Ministers and politicians give speeches, there's music and so forth. Sure, occasional leather-men and blokes almost straight from a Top of Finland drawing are present too but who gives a shit.

There are dozens of way stranger festivals happenings and gatherings every summer only in Finland, so I don't really see why someone should get so worked up because of Pride.

*Wanders off to listen to some smooth jazz*
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 28-06-2011, 19:06:52 »
In here, gay people (especially males) are identical with aggression because of "Ryan the Jombang butcher", a homosexual who killed 11 men that refused to have relationship with him.

People are sometimes forced into drastic situations due to their situated environment. Since gays are excluded from the society, they resort to extreme measures to vent out their frustration. In a more open society like urban environment, weird cases involving people with certain sexual orientation rarely occurred. That "buthcer guy" came from rural area renowned for its strict religious tradition.

Many gay people I know are normal people, some do have insecure feeling, like asking "do you feel awkward standing next to me?" too many times. Honestly, I don't care. Many of them wanted to marry in some "beautiful church building", while the institution who runs the church rejects them. Well, it is not like only gay people get rejected from the church, but many people, including people 'okay people' that the priest/reverend/pastor just don't like.

With so many random modern-day literal-bible translation church very popular in the US spawning presidential candidates and political leaders recently, and with those bible-for-all-and-especially-for-popular-American-conservative-anecdotes self-calling pundits, gay people better stay away. Since gay people issues are instantly labelled liberal propaganda, no matter what their political views actually are. This is exactly why I dislike being conservatives (by US definition) although I'm not liberal either. It is very pathetic that people still judge other people entirely from their sexual orientation only.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #63 on: 28-06-2011, 19:06:40 »

Anyway, what kind of strange parades you got over there wherever? Around here is usually all cool and chilled out, children and grandparents alike have good time there. Ministers and politicians give speeches, there's music and so forth. Sure, occasional leather-men and blokes almost straight from a Top of Finland drawing are present too but who gives a shit.

There are dozens of way stranger festivals happenings and gatherings every summer only in Finland, so I don't really see why someone should get so worked up because of Pride.

Google Gay Parade Amsterdam.

It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 28-06-2011, 20:06:50 »

Google Gay Parade Amsterdam.

Here in Finland we call that "summer".
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline HappyFunBall

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 28-06-2011, 20:06:31 »
Oops missed that.

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 28-06-2011, 20:06:05 »
I just got myself my first sig on these forums, thanks for that.

Related link (Don't click if you're not comfortable with the subject of the thread)
« Last Edit: 28-06-2011, 20:06:27 by Paasky »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 25-07-2011, 00:07:44 »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom