Author Topic: No activation eMail ever sent to SBC Global / Yahoo eMail  (Read 537 times)

Offline Officer_Dufus

• View Profile
Well I registered on this forum about two weeks ago but never received the activation email...over this two week period I attempted to resend the activation eMail (it always said successful!) but I never received it in my SBC Global Yahoo eMail box.....all SPAM and filters are turned OFF.

Until tonight when I found you could change your forum eMail and enter your password, then resend the activation email....which worked!  Went back in to profile and changed my eMail.

Just a heads up.  I am not sure whose problem this is, I know there has been difficulty with other forums and such in terms of never or sometimes receiving eMails in my SBC eMail box, I am not sure why this happens, it only seems to happen with SBC and Yahoo from what I have read.

And also I was registered on this forum years ago.....went away from gaming for about a year to year and a half, and then came back, I guess the old forum registrations were deleted?  Regardless, glad to be back with this awesome mod!

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: No activation eMail ever sent to SBC Global / Yahoo eMail
« Reply #1 on: 31-03-2011, 11:03:04 »
Welcome back.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Officer_Dufus

• View Profile
Re: No activation eMail ever sent to SBC Global / Yahoo eMail
« Reply #2 on: 01-04-2011, 08:04:14 »