Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 93055 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #75 on: 26-04-2012, 05:04:35 »
 to any and all,

Please join us this Thursday and Friday to help keep the Forgotten Hope alive.

@ 5pm Eastern time things get started, so please join us instead of beating the dead horse that is late-night 762 and HSlan. last week we had 30 plus players on WaW yet less than a dozen people were limping along on the other servers.

The more, the merrier...
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline carrion

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 26-04-2012, 05:04:09 »
to any and all,

@ 5pm Eastern time things get started, so please join us instead of beating the dead horse that is late-night 762 and HSlan. last week we had 30 plus players on WaW yet less than a dozen people were limping along on the other servers.

The more, the merrier...

Hi! I'm Carrion42, and I wholeheartedly approve of this message!
(Sorry, I'm sure this will leave folks safely beyond the screwed up realm of US politics completely mystified)
Bringing it with the cowbell.

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 26-04-2012, 17:04:22 »
I also approve sheikyerbouti

...so please join us instead of beating the dead horse that is late-night 762 and HSlan.

The horse is clearly dead when the majority of players have a ping over 100 ms.

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 26-04-2012, 21:04:27 »
I also approve sheikyerbouti

...so please join us instead of beating the dead horse that is late-night 762 and HSlan.

The horse is clearly dead when the majority of players have a ping over 100 ms.

But certainly rolling a dice every time you try to lead a target with a rifle is superior to experiencing reasonable ping!

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 27-04-2012, 00:04:25 »
Will be there tonight, internet permitting. I try to join up the Euro servers to spread the word but you usually get shit for it + people see 'WaW' and immediately think they need to join a forum or download special maps and things. I'll try and give a word in to whichever server (hslan or 762) that's got one foot in the grave tonight.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Flyboy1942

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 27-04-2012, 01:04:47 »
First! : P

It's awfully lonely with no jerries to play with...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/Ghanrage/screen025.jpg

Offline SamusMaximus8492

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 27-04-2012, 02:04:16 »
So I'm seeing a WAW pubbie server with 5 players... Is there more going on then the 762 server or am i missing something?

Offline Flyboy1942

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 27-04-2012, 05:04:31 »
Typically the Wolf Thusday and Friday Events are held on WaW server for reasons not clear to me. It starts out slow but soon the server gets pretty full, and it's generally a blast. Hopefully you joined in; we had a good time tonight. I learned not to give ftk an STG44. >_<

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 27-04-2012, 15:04:56 »
So I'm seeing a WAW pubbie server with 5 players... Is there more going on then the 762 server or am i missing something?

On Thursdays and Friday nights, yes. On a typical (Thurs/Fri) night we get around 40 players on the WaW public server, sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less. It starts 'officially' at 8pm both nights (EST) but things really start kicking around 9 (in Toronto for me). Even if you search for servers around 8 and see 5 people on WaW and 12 on 762/hslan join up on WaW anyway, because the Euro servers are dying and WaW gets more populated as the night goes on (and joining up when there's only a few people helps it get crowded faster).

Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Flyboy1942

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 28-04-2012, 00:04:55 »
I best be seein ya scurvy dogs tonight. I've got a thirst for pixelated hit detector icons.

Offline carrion

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 28-04-2012, 01:04:47 »
I'll certainly be there!

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 28-04-2012, 03:04:27 »
Typically the Wolf Thusday and Friday Events are held on WaW server for reasons not clear to me. It starts out slow but soon the server gets pretty full, and it's generally a blast. Hopefully you joined in; we had a good time tonight. I learned not to give ftk an STG44. >_<

Our wolf server went KAPUT a while back. Luckily WAW was nice enough to let us take over there pubby server on thursdays.  Fridays is technically  WAW pubby friday.....

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 28-04-2012, 06:04:17 »
to any and all,

The more, the merrier...

You know, I actually got there at 5pm GMT+3, stayed for 3 hours and the only people to join were just some random server jumpers and people with connection issues. Wasted all my energy shooting at statics so I wasn't on for all that long when people actually did get there. In fact, thats how last week was with me, and the week before that. Already I'm looking forward to next week though.

Great games anyway.

Offline carrion

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03-05-2012, 05:05:46 »
It is time again!

Hopefully a few of you can come in a bit earlier to help Korsakov stay entertained!
(and thanks to Korsakov for warming the server up for the rest of us!)

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03-05-2012, 21:05:20 »
I'll be there, internet permitting.