Author Topic: FH2: All New 2.5 Maps [SP/COOP] DOWNLOAD [Patched for v2.54]  (Read 57980 times)

Offline tempest

• View Profile
Re: FH2: All New 2.5 Maps [SP/COOP] DOWNLOAD
« Reply #45 on: 02-03-2016, 02:03:51 »
They almost exclusively attack at west village.  I generally take crash site first but east village seems to get ignored by both sides unless I take it, and then there's slow and sporadic action there (when I play, with about 75 bots).  The vast majority of the action revolves around west village.  Surprisingly, the Germans seem to have a bit better luck getting tanks onto the island.  Either way, neither side is that good at it.  Infantry can make it over fine.

Offline panteq123

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06-03-2016, 03:03:18 »
can someone please upload it to another source?
i've tried downloading 5 times still no luck
i cant get good speed with mediafire 50KBps
and at 70% error and i need to redownload it from 0% then the error come again
sorry for my bed english..

Offline FinnishTrooper

• Sotamies
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06-03-2016, 10:03:38 »
gotta love the sammatus on bots, it feels like playing on finnwars, great job!
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lifes, but brains save both - Erwin Rommel

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06-03-2016, 12:03:01 »
can someone please upload it to another source?

Here you go, take the latest version from my dropbox.

Offline ejqr

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11-03-2016, 03:03:46 »
Hello everyone, i want to thank you for this because i only play offline so this is awesome :)
But i am having a problem wen i try to run a private server with the new maps, after 10 minutes or less the server crashes (Debug assertion failed). i use the same method that i have been using to play the old maps, i use the FH2ServerLauncher to run a sever otherwise the framerate goes below 20.
So what can be causing this crash? i Already reinstalled everything, any idea?

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11-03-2016, 20:03:51 »
Hello everyone, i want to thank you for this because i only play offline so this is awesome :)
But i am having a problem wen i try to run a private server with the new maps, after 10 minutes or less the server crashes (Debug assertion failed). i use the same method that i have been using to play the old maps, i use the FH2ServerLauncher to run a sever otherwise the framerate goes below 20.
So what can be causing this crash? i Already reinstalled everything, any idea?

I must admit I came across this error a few times while I did initial testing, also only on dedicated servers. I could not figure out why exactly that is, the only comparable error I found was back in the days BF2 1.41 was patched to 1.5 and 1023 rounds were the new maximum for magazines, this exact error, with the magazine values however, was triggered when you were trying to use something with a mag size over 1023 - however it was a predictable error and something you could pinpoint.
This one here however seemed random and didn't appear at any time while I tested the final versions, so I simply ignored it and decided not to waste time with it. All I know is that some value that the engine recieves exceeds the maximum allowed value for a certain class of values. Rather vague unfortunatly, and it doesn't explain why this error seems to appear so frequently for you.

I would gladly fix it if I knew the source. I don't however and currently all my projects are on halt because I (have to) work a lot for the next weeks and what little time remains I spend exploring a certain Manhattan, if you know what I mean. Forgive me the selfishness on this one, but it is simply a fact that troubleshooting for errors like these is an immense investment of time for a single person, especially if you are not as deeply involved into the coding.

Offline ejqr

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11-03-2016, 22:03:31 »
 ;) No problem man, i know how bugs are and the head aches they give, i wish you the best of luck on your work.
Maybe some day the problem will be fixed, if someone finds a fix please email me.

Offline Sgt.Javier

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 24-03-2016, 00:03:39 »
Developers should use this for next release.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #53 on: 09-04-2016, 17:04:14 »
Developers should use this for next release.

+1

Only one thing. Pegasus should have a layer that has the full level on it. Vehicles could simply be removed if there are path-finding problems. However I'm not sure if it really is such a major problem not having them cross bridges. One vehicle could simply be there to cover the half of the map south of the river. Is there just one vehicle ? If there's more the spawn point could be moved the other side of the river so at least each side always has one vehicle. If there's only one vehicle then move the spawn point to where its going to be most useful.

Offline omerta0414

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 23-04-2016, 11:04:03 »
Hello, first of all I'd like to thank you for giving the time and effort in creating this add on for the new FH2 eastern front maps.  :D But I'm having problems with the maps you made.  :-\ It crashes whenever I play it for more than 10 seconds. Here is the error log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "python/game/gamemodes/gpm_cq.py", line 57, in deinit
  File "python/game/gameplayPlugin.py", line 338, in bf2_deinit
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'deregisterAll'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "python/game/gamemodes/gpm_cq.py", line 57, in deinit
  File "python/game/gameplayPlugin.py", line 338, in bf2_deinit
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'deregisterAll'

What does this all mean? It also seems that I'm the only person experiencing this error since nobody seems to bring it up here, please help me Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.  :'(

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #55 on: 23-04-2016, 12:04:40 »
Seems odd. If, as you say, no one else is getting it, have you tried completely removing FH and BF2 and reinstalling as you may have a corrupt or altered file somewhere.

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24-04-2016, 00:04:27 »
I have absolutely no idea what this error message could possible be about. I've never seen it before and therefore can't reprocude it. As Barney pointed out, try reinstalling. Other than that, sorry, but I'll be no help in that matter.

Offline omerta0414

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 25-04-2016, 13:04:08 »
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES GUYS. ;D I actually fixed it by, like you guys said, reinstalling it. But this time i turned my UAC off. It seems to work now but still crashes sometimes. It's fine, as it is just a temporary filler for us fh2 fans to play eastern front maps while waiting for the fh2 devs to port EF maps to singleplayer. Thanks so much for this effort!  :D

Offline Darman

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 25-04-2016, 19:04:02 »
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES GUYS. ;D I actually fixed it by, like you guys said, reinstalling it. But this time i turned my UAC off. It seems to work now but still crashes sometimes. It's fine, as it is just a temporary filler for us fh2 fans to play eastern front maps while waiting for the fh2 devs to port EF maps to singleplayer. Thanks so much for this effort!  :D

I don't want to disappoint you, but this temporary filler might have to do for a long time. On up to date hardware, it should run relatively stable though. If you find any crashes with a pattern, please try launching the game in windowed mode (so it'll show you error messages) and report them so I can look into it.

Offline jrivett

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 27-05-2016, 20:05:29 »
I run a dedicated FH2 2.51 coop server ([JDR] FH2 2.51 COOP). I added all five of these maps to the server, and while they don't cause any problems for the server, when clients connect, they get to where the JOIN button appears, then see this error message:
Code: [Select]
'Debug assertion failed! Text: Networkable already added to network manager, netId=0'
All but Pegasus Coop produce this client crash on connecting. Pegasus seems to work just fine. Since the other four maps presumably include Russian weapons, I'm assuming something is missing on the server.

I didn't see any instructions for installing these maps on a dedicated server, so I basically just copied all the new level folders and the mods\fh2\EF_Coop_Fix folder to the server.

Is anyone else even trying this? If so, has anyone had any luck with it?