Author Topic: REPROVED on the teory for driving lessons (yeah! take another mentaly tard post)  (Read 5330 times)

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
Quite off topic now, can we get back to the 16 year old Portuguese kid with suicidal tendencies and off the charts depression? Or is no one interested in that?

We're not interested any more, methinks. I mean, it's not like we didn't try to help, but there's just no improvement.
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Biiviz

I tried to kill myself on my way to home in the beach (there was nobody there) because i just want to give up...

Don't say that. You just haven't found the right method yet. Keep trying. We believe in you.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
I tried to kill myself on my way to home in the beach (there was nobody there) because i just want to give up...

Don't say that. You just haven't found the right method yet. Keep trying. We believe in you.

My guess is the sea regurgitated him.

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Alright, that's enough. Lock.

I've had enough of these suicide posts and threads. I, or nobody truly don't want anyone to kill themselves, but these kinds of posts just annoy people. Go seek professional help, if you have thoughts of making a suicide. Next time I see this shit again, I ban you, Damaso, permanently.

Biiviz and Ts4EVER can also next time think clearer when posting something, even though the poster is a some sort of troll.
« Last Edit: 28-10-2013, 19:10:06 by Ciupita »