Author Topic: Attention FH team and community  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Riaan

• View Profile
Attention FH team and community
« on: 26-03-2011, 21:03:48 »

Dear Forgotten Hope team and community,

My name is Riaan Pelser and I am the head of a software/game studio based in South Africa. We have been following your work for some time now and have been impressed by the consistent quality, professionalism and dedication that your team exhibits. For this very reason, I want to make an offer that will benefit all parties creatively and financially. I have tried to contact the leader of this project directly with no success, and I have been told that he is unfortunately becoming increasingly unavailable due to other personal commitments and so I should try alternative methods of contact. I have hence decided to address the FH team directly via these public forums.

Our studio is currently working on an advanced multiplayer-only WWII simulator with similar ideals, objectives and goals as your Battlefield 2 modification. Because of the similarities between our projects as well as the reasons mentioned above, we have decided that it is probably in everyone’s best interest to invite the FH team to participate in our development process as much as they want – as a paid job. We will handle all technical aspects (engine, systems, infrastructure, feature implementations, porting, tools, etc.), while the FH team can continue being creative and doing what they love.
We hope that the FH team will accept this offer and that it will benefit everyone – allowing the team to be free of all the inherent limitations, obstacles and legalities involved in modifying a closed game; and letting the community flourish and grow, enjoying the best possible results far beyond what BF2 offers.

If anyone has any questions (including about features, graphics, gameplay, etc.), please feel free to ask it here. We are also open to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. I thank you all for your time and interest.

azreal

Re: Attention FH team and community
« Reply #1 on: 26-03-2011, 21:03:33 »
Riaan, please send a private e-mail to this address:
fh2mod@gmail.com

That will go directly to our developer team. From there, we can talk about your offer internally.

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
Re: Attention FH team and community
« Reply #2 on: 27-03-2011, 00:03:47 »
Thank you for your offer, we will discuss this proposition in private.