Author Topic: 128 player test - no lag!  (Read 31585 times)

Offline Cheesus Krighst

• Zi's Iz mein Flammenwerfer! And it Werfs Flammen!
    • View Profile
Re: 128 player test - no lag!
« Reply #420 on: 08-08-2012, 21:08:43 »
Well that flopped my boner :(

Now let's do the thing my school taught me in kindergarten on how to deal with bullies/whiners. Point and laugh at the nay sayers! POINT AND LAUGH!
« Last Edit: 08-08-2012, 21:08:10 by Cheesus Krighst »

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 08-08-2012, 21:08:57 »
thank you nemesis and bloody deed and the hosts for this server.  don't listen to the belly achers!

do I need to repeat this post!  ???

Offline Cheesus Krighst

• Zi's Iz mein Flammenwerfer! And it Werfs Flammen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 08-08-2012, 21:08:05 »
What fool thinks more players is bad for a mass online battlefield game??

Offline CB-Corrado

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 08-08-2012, 21:08:56 »
I'm sick of all this drama. Which is why server will now go offline. Have fun not playing 64+.

With this act you are not only punishing the whiners, but also the majority of all fair and square players who are not responsible for the "drama"...

What is your problem with the discussion? Go your way and don't be affected by the things written in this forum, where every clown is able to write his rubbish...
« Last Edit: 08-08-2012, 22:08:04 by CB-Corrado »

Offline BloodyDeed

• View Profile
    • BloodyDeed
« Reply #424 on: 08-08-2012, 22:08:42 »
Ok, to make that clear. 762 DOES NOT have the code. The only guy having it is Nemes1s as he developed it by himself.
He decided to run a certain ranking system and a certain admin/ruleset. He made the code, his decisions...thats the only thing he asks for for providing the code.

I absolutely see no reason why even Moderators think that Nemes1s is going to keep the code.
Do you really want all servers to gain access to the code simultaneously to make testing even harder and spreading a bugged server version? Please think about that, it HAS to start somewhere.

I'm really disappointed how people are going here. Looks like the only mistake that has been done here was providing a server for free.
« Last Edit: 08-08-2012, 22:08:48 by BloodyDeed »

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: 08-08-2012, 22:08:40 »
I would like to clarify that our forum moderators are not members of the Forgotten Hope 2 development team.

I have talked to Nemes1s several times on IRC, along with other developers and I hope our good relation isn't affected by the opinions of a few individuals here, who chose to ignore my attempt to steer this discussion away from what it has turned into.

As for the server, I can only hope that you will not let your hard work be affected by a few misguided forum posts.

That said, I think this thread would be better off being closed.