Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 434285 times)

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #3330 on: 30-08-2017, 19:08:03 »

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: 30-08-2017, 22:08:10 »
Jelly on your system! Very nice!

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: 10-09-2017, 12:09:58 »

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: 10-09-2017, 12:09:07 »
Soviet polka went wrong   :D

Offline AfterDune

• PR Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: 10-09-2017, 22:09:52 »
huge image here
That looks so good!!

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: 11-09-2017, 20:09:29 »

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #3336 on: 05-10-2017, 16:10:47 »
Are those AMD VSR or Nvidia DSR screen shots above ? If so how are capturing the final downsampled image ? I can ony capture the full size pre-downsampled image and down scaling it manually does not get the same result as it's unclear exactly what filters AMD are using. I put in a request to AMD for a feature to screen shot the final result and they escalated the ticket to one of their engineers ! I've been very impressed with AMD VSR. Nivida actually give a much better explanation on why it is so good here: DSR | Technology | GeForce.

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: 05-10-2017, 17:10:58 »
Are those AMD VSR or Nvidia DSR screen shots above ? If so how are capturing the final downsampled image ? I can ony capture the full size pre-downsampled image and down scaling it manually does not get the same result as it's unclear exactly what filters AMD are using. I put in a request to AMD for a feature to screen shot the final result and they escalated the ticket to one of their engineers ! I've been very impressed with AMD VSR. Nivida actually give a much better explanation on why it is so good here: DSR | Technology | GeForce.
I use 8xSSAA in my shots, which is pretty much the same thing, looks better even than nvidias DSR filter.

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: 05-10-2017, 20:10:25 »
I use DSR x4.00 factor and reshade filters : DPX, Clarity and sometimes adaptive sharpen, fake HDR, Curves, ambient light etc.
1440P monitor - 5K with DSR
4K TV - 8K with DSR

On screenshots 5k or higher I dont see any difference with AA on or off.
And I am not sure if can see any difference between a 3.5mb .jpg vs 40mb .png
Maybe because of reshade

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #3339 on: 06-10-2017, 15:10:33 »
I use 8xSSAA in my shots, which is pretty much the same thing, looks better even than nvidias DSR filter.

Where are you able to set SSAA ? I can't. Guess it must be an Nvidia only thing.

I use DSR x4.00 factor and reshade filters : DPX, Clarity and sometimes adaptive sharpen, fake HDR, Curves, ambient light etc.
4K TV - 8K with DSR

Maybe because of reshade

So how are you taking the screenshots ? Again, I think Nvidia has an option to take a final downsampled shot ? Whereas AMD does not yet. You don't want to use AA with DSR. DSR is a complete superior replacement for any kind of AA, the nearest similar AA process being SSAA.

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: 06-10-2017, 21:10:28 »

Where are you able to set SSAA ? I can't. Guess it must be an Nvidia only thing.

4K TV - 8K with DSR

Maybe because of reshade

So how are you taking the screenshots ? Again, I think Nvidia has an option to take a final downsampled shot ? Whereas AMD does not yet. You don't want to use AA with DSR. DSR is a complete superior replacement for any kind of AA, the nearest similar AA process being SSAA.
From the drivers, sure radeons should also have the option for such AA?

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: 09-10-2017, 23:10:04 »

Offline Mr.ThunderMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: 10-10-2017, 14:10:23 »
Them long shot faust hits  :-*

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: 17-10-2017, 19:10:16 »

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: 17-10-2017, 20:10:36 »

:o :o :o Looks soooo good! Maybe little dark in all, but overall looks better than original. What settings/programs?
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear