Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 436237 times)

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #2250 on: 14-02-2011, 14:02:39 »
I swear to god party bunker is the most gay thing in the whole world  Roll Eyes
just because you cant manage to cap a flag you insult other ppl who can defend it . . .

We capped it in the end didn't we... :P
you capped obs bunker because I was killed by flamethrower wall clitch^^.
Then I moved to ammo bunker for the last 150-200 tickets and held with my ppl:)

oberst wahts there on your pic?

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: 14-02-2011, 15:02:31 »

This Screenshot is taken at mareth line, with my position at the Brigde south of the mareth flag. I am looking south (I am sure, most of you have recognized that). If you look very closely to it, you will see an exploding tank at the right side of the picture. This was destroyed by a Marder, which you see at the hill right in center of the picture.
During that round I was defending the brigde with several guys with At-kits and mines. Suddenly that guy with his marder passed us and moved to that hill. My first thought was, O damn, what a noob. He should support our guys at the Toujane flag, as there were already tanks and infantry and such. But i prooved wrond. From that position he destroyed about 20 tanks until he ran out of ammo. The brits recognized the marder very late, but even with an assault of 2 crusader III and Infantry coming from the top of that hill, they didnt managed to destroy it. When he was out of ammo, he stormed the british base and finally got destroyed.
I watch him staying there for 15 minutes, it just looked epic, in fact he made me and my squad jobless.

Offline Paythoss

• Sabaku no Kitsune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: 14-02-2011, 17:02:43 »
Ubercamo for Crusader  :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: 14-02-2011, 22:02:11 »
Heh, I saw it ;)

And yes, that was before I read oberst's explanation ;) Cool story, btw!

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: 14-02-2011, 22:02:13 »
I swear to god party bunker is the most gay thing in the whole world  Roll Eyes
just because you cant manage to cap a flag you insult other ppl who can defend it . . .

We capped it in the end didn't we... :P
you capped obs bunker because I was killed by flamethrower wall clitch^^.
Then I moved to ammo bunker for the last 150-200 tickets and held with my ppl:)

Wow. It may be fun for the Germans to defend the bunker, but it stupidly annoying for the Americans to cap it. Most of the time the Americans lose simply because a SL is sitting in the party bunker. Ya sure you have the right to defend that flag, but I view it as a design flaw that spoils the map.
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: 14-02-2011, 22:02:50 »
if you wouldnt send one by one inside you would cap it. I lost my pos just a few times, this times were when full squads rushed the bunker together ....it works.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: 15-02-2011, 03:02:29 »
if you wouldnt send one by one inside you would cap it. I lost my pos just a few times, this times were when full squads rushed the bunker together ....it works.
Squads working together in FH2?  :o
Most of the time the blue guys run in one by one and get fucked. 

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: 15-02-2011, 11:02:39 »
then you are doing it wrong. Or do I have some magic game intern magnetfield that does not allow other players run away from me, or why are they in the same room like me, helping each other to defend.??
Yes there is teamwork - yes it does not fly from the sky - yes you need to tell ppl that they should switch their teamplay haxxx on, yes then it works........

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: 15-02-2011, 12:02:58 »
The key is to name your squad. Nobody gives a flying frak if the squad is "Alpha" or "Bravo". Give it either a descriptive name (ARMOUR, ARTILLERY), personal name (IRISHFORCE), clan name (if any), or just plain lulzy (WE <3 EU, WE </3 EU, PENIS, VAGINA, yes, these are all real examples from FHGN) so it should attract teamwork-oriented players - they will know that it's not just a random squad, even if they didn't recognize the player names.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: 15-02-2011, 15:02:47 »
and giving the squad a unique name also shows that you took some time to create one, and that you want to be SL.

Keloma dont forgett epic names like: Analforce. Lumberjack. Lawl.  ;D

Teamwork ftw
I would post a pic now of my squad defending at PeB. but im in Vienna atm, so no pic today  ;D

Offline SchwererGustav

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: 15-02-2011, 16:02:32 »
Defending my Farm at Viller's Bocage "GET OFF MY LAND!!!" ;D

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #2261 on: 15-02-2011, 16:02:21 »
or just plain lulzy (WE <3 EU, WE </3 EU, PENIS, VAGINA, yes, these are all real examples from FHGN)
I know that WE </3 EU was mine, but I can't remember which of me or Aggroman has PENIS and VAGINA.  I know we were on opposite teams, and that my squad scored higher than his on Hyacinth ;D  Epic memories.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: 15-02-2011, 21:02:46 »
or just plain lulzy (WE <3 EU, WE </3 EU, PENIS, VAGINA, yes, these are all real examples from FHGN)
I know that WE </3 EU was mine, but I can't remember which of me or Aggroman has PENIS and VAGINA.  I know we were on opposite teams, and that my squad scored higher than his on Hyacinth ;D  Epic memories.
I believe I was in VAGINA with you.

Offline hslan.totaler_humbug

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #2263 on: 15-02-2011, 22:02:01 »

I was "WE <3 EU" :D
We need to be able, to throw Thermos out of Spotterplanes.

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: 16-02-2011, 00:02:05 »
then you are doing it wrong. Or do I have some magic game intern magnetfield that does not allow other players run away from me, or why are they in the same room like me, helping each other to defend.??
Yes there is teamwork - yes it does not fly from the sky - yes you need to tell ppl that they should switch their teamplay haxxx on, yes then it works........

You said multiple squads working together, that does not happen often in pubs. Dude there are some rounds of PHL where half the German team is camping the bunker, now tell me how are you suppose to clear out a bunker full of 20 re-spawning German soldiers? We should take this to the feedback forum, but I'm just saying that the bunker is an incredible annoyance and I want to see fighting occur in other parts of the map.