Author Topic: What about......  (Read 3073 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: What about......
« Reply #30 on: 30-05-2010, 21:05:45 »
How would Omaha be any cooler? :P

Cause its overly portrayed. I want to see a historically accurate rapefest FH2 style

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 30-05-2010, 22:05:41 »
I want to see Omaha for one reason:

Lobo will make it historically accurate with correct bunkers and correct terrian, and all the SPR bitches will whine and bitch and moan and fuss and say its wrong.

Offline Jürgen

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 30-05-2010, 22:05:14 »
I want to see Omaha for one reason:

Lobo will make it historically accurate with correct bunkers and correct terrian, and all the SPR bitches will whine and bitch and moan and fuss and say its wrong.

¡viva El Presidente Lobo!

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 31-05-2010, 08:05:07 »
Viva el republica del Presidente de Lobo

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 31-05-2010, 10:05:28 »
Vivat res publica!
Vivat Lobo!
Vivat VM <3!!

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #35 on: 31-05-2010, 13:05:25 »
Vote El Lobo!

Or else..
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 31-05-2010, 13:05:22 »

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06-06-2010, 18:06:25 »
I'm with Djinn, but I must admit the things the OP is asking about are mostly the things that have been discussed ad infinitum here on the boards. It's a common forumrookie mistake (to think your ideas are original) but a little search would've gotten him a long way.

Apart from that, Merugop, welcome! But from now on, search before you post.  ;)
-.- i searched the posts but i thought  that it made diffirence if 1 guy says it or like 200 guys say it it makes kind of diffirence

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06-06-2010, 18:06:26 »
-An east front with maps like Stalingrad Pavlov Leningrad (St. Petersburg) Berlin Kursk etc.
Whenever the next theater will be... Ok, here's the math to guesstimate. We have 2 theaters of war, yes? Its taken 3 years to get here... How long will it take a FH car to get Kursk driving for 3years, having passed two theaters of operation? give me the answer in miles/hour :-)
-Better commands (Need backup)(get to cover) (attack that target (the target where you're pointing at)
You know I really wish for this too? But it takes alot of work. New voice recordings for all the new commands, and a comm-rose or system that caters for it all without being clunky... Not a priority right now, sadly
-Costum suits and helmets  not weird ones but like camo's snow's and gasmasks. (It looks cooler that way)
Currently we are in the green lush of Normandy. Eint nothing generic here. Believe it or not, almost 70years ago, mad DID infact wear those clothes to battle... I doubt the devs will leave the dark green German uniforms in for the bulge
-D-day on Omaha Beach or any other beach)
Lobo said IF it ever comes about, it will be he and no one else who will make it to prevent a Dog-green version. Its the map that everyone loves to hate. Chances are you will see it, chance are the devs wont give it YET because SPR/American-won-the-war-by-themselves fans want it so much
-Maps in Holland.
We so wish for this too, but it requires alot of new statics i.e Houses and such, so its beaucoup work
-France and Dutch army
Models are the single most difficult and time-consuming models to make. Dutch army is way down the line, French army might be one of the sooner ones, but don't quote me
-Pacific Theatre. (Gaudalcanal Pearl Harbor Solomo islands Fall of the Filipins)
Currently the most wished-for theater after the series of the same name... But that nostalgia will pass... If it were even the next theater, expect it in over a year and a half... given it was started immediately, which it isn't
-Sea Battles.
Very experimental - Will likely be forced upon the devs once they get to the Pacific - They are innovative like that, BUT don't expect it before the Pacific
-Time bomb where you can put in the time yourself.
Whaaa?
Improve Ai's
Check out the Singleplayer section. Download SP maps and wait for Drawde's patch for 2.26 or downgrade to 2.25 if you play Sp exclusive and don't mind being incompatible with the servers. SP in the mod currently:
-makes bots alot more agressive
-tanks that recognize various targets and engages with HE, AP, capped-AP, smoke and for some coax-mg
-Aircrafts that use different payloads depending on target type
-Mortar that fires and makes the battlefield very alive indeed
Bots that use their entire kit save for binocs
-Additional AI for Alam Halfa, Cobra, Olympus, Goodwood without CTD and better-pathmapped, Totalize

Btw i just would like this it's not that i don't like the game it is now i love it :3, but it would be more fun like this.
Hope that answers you
I sayd that it where ideas i'm happy if the team makes one or maybe a half of one of my ideas.

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06-06-2010, 18:06:30 »
Can I just say this so we get it out the way, ignore all political bullshit please, this has nothing to do with politics at the time or even now, but if I can't swap to the German team when a Russian map comes on I'll quit the server.  I just don't like playing Russians.  Sorry Russia, or whutever your name is now.
Uhmm i'm a rookie so maybe i'm wrong but would it be much more logicly if yuo can choose sides otherwise it is 0Germans-Vs32Russians.... -.-

Offline 25tH-Rome

• Scharfschutzeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08-06-2010, 18:06:12 »
There's a thing called autobalance  ;)

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:49 »
Eastern Front and Pacific were the best WWII fronts.There was were the action was.
Early european theater is great too,because "nobody know how it was".

And far from being a pro-US army,I prefer one hundred times Omaha beach than Pointe Du Hoc.
The only cool thing of it is climbing the hill with ropes.
Uhmmmmm......... more then 10 million soldiers died on the eastern front and more then 50 million civillians,
maybe i'm wrong but i don't think they all died because of raw chicken but that they were killed in Action.And 2. what d you mean with best fronts, i dnon't think theres a competition bout that.
Shut up the eastern front is betterNO **** you the Pacific was better!