Author Topic: Spitfire bug 'El Alamein' and M10 bug 'Operation Luttich'  (Read 1006 times)

Offline DannyNickelov

• Freedom isn't freedom without fighting for it.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Can't leave/bail out the Spitfire plane in El Alamein

And can't the M10 in Operation Luttich... BUT... as a gunner , switch to the front of the tank and then u can leave.

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Spitfire bug 'El Alamein' and M10 bug 'Operation Luttich'
« Reply #1 on: 27-09-2010, 19:09:07 »
Can't leave/bail out the Spitfire plane in El Alamein

not a bug. you need to slow down in order to get the canopy open, you can't just bail out mid air out of the blue ...

and the M10, not a bug either. It's because the exit is blocked by an object. just park it somewhere else.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-09-2010, 19:09:06 »
if you are flying a plane you have to slow down with the plane before you can jump out

you cant get out of a tank if you are standing under a doorway or such things - you need the space to jump out -

i think you mean the tents at lüttich where the tanks spawm  - drive 5 m forward and you are able to jump out

- just general note - this games has VERY less bugs ! maybe not everything what is a bug in your eyes is a bug in our eyes- try the things out better :)

Offline DannyNickelov

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: 27-09-2010, 19:09:33 »
if you are flying a plane you have to slow down with the plane before you can jump out

you cant get out of a tank if you are standing under a doorway or such things - you need the space to jump out -

i think you mean the tents at lüttich where the tanks spawm  - drive 5 m forward and you are able to jump out

- just general note - this games has VERY less bugs ! maybe not everything what is a bug in your eyes is a bug in our eyes- try the things out better :)

Ok , i didn't know about the planes so thanks! And about the M10 , It was in an open area so... dont know about that...
« Last Edit: 27-09-2010, 19:09:03 by DannyNickelov »

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #4 on: 02-10-2010, 15:10:12 »
On the M10, it might occur with the turret rotated at some angles, or possibly if the swiveling MG on the turret is manned/rotated by another player. But generally this rarely happens, if it does happen frequently, please report it.

Offline DannyNickelov

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: 02-10-2010, 22:10:20 »
On the M10, it might occur with the turret rotated at some angles, or possibly if the swiveling MG on the turret is manned/rotated by another player. But generally this rarely happens, if it does happen frequently, please report it.

Oke thanks , and if it happens agian , i will report!

Now , with the new Patch , the M10 in St.Lo , it doesn't happen there , so ... ;D

Offline General Tso

• Head Chump
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03-10-2010, 06:10:49 »

Oke thanks , and if it happens agian , i will report!

Now , with the new Patch , the M10 in St.Lo , it doesn't happen there , so ... ;D
But it happened to me on St. Lo today -- I spawned on my squad leader who was driving the tank, but I couldn't exit until I either returned the MG to the front position, or he turned the turret to the front.  I couldn't tell because I was under fire, lol.  We were also in the middle of a field, on the way to Hill 108.