Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250007 times)

Offline G.Drew

• FH-Betatester
  • FH player since 0.65
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #1515 on: 27-04-2011, 22:04:28 »
Nope, Forgotten Honor i44 tournament, using Arma2 CO.
"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory" - Gen. George S. Patton
-you aren't allowed to have nice things.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: 27-04-2011, 23:04:33 »
Ha ok a tournament...so I guess there was some good amount of players? not like one sherman vs one lonely KT lol.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Bang0o

• FH-Betatester
  • I am Important!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: 27-04-2011, 23:04:43 »
http://www.forgottenhonor.com/

they got an arma2 campaign running
pvp

64 players currently

@: late

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: 27-04-2011, 23:04:47 »
Ho ok FH  :D

They will have some campaigns on RO2 too :)
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: 27-04-2011, 23:04:06 »
In my opinion, Arma 2 is a game created only for tournaments. I can't imagine how you can cooperate with random players on public server. Or playing SP with stupid bots, which are less intelligent than in previous version (I have such feeling).

PS So, I've joined FH tournament  :P Uh, but I need better PC to receive graphics like on Bangoo's screen...  ::)

Edit:
@Bangoo: What graphic card do you have?

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: 28-04-2011, 07:04:34 »
Don't have any screenshots on this comp atm, but Battlefield Vietnam: Arsenal mod  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Bang0o

• FH-Betatester
  • I am Important!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: 28-04-2011, 08:04:14 »

PS So, I've joined FH tournament  :P Uh, but I need better PC to receive graphics like on Bangoo's screen...  ::)

Edit:
i ope you joined allied side. we need some more tankers, as we only can have one sherman up at the time while the germans have 2 panzer4´s up

my graphics card is an ati hd4890 ( ~ 1 year old)

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: 28-04-2011, 16:04:42 »

Edit:
i ope you joined allied side. we need some more tankers, as we only can have one sherman up at the time while the germans have 2 panzer4´s up

my graphics card is an ati hd4890 ( ~ 1 year old)
Nah, join axis, we got more types of tanks  ;)

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: 28-04-2011, 16:04:21 »
Too bad I was the last tank alive... couldn't get all them 10.

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: 28-04-2011, 17:04:00 »

Edit:

What?! When I wanted to join tank company, signups were already closed.... Only possibilty was Able Company where I am now (it was changed later do Dog Company). So, I'm after some training and belong to support squad - I'm not sure what I will be doing during scrims -carrying mg or bringing ammo to the front. I hope that on Saturday I'll be able to participate in the scrim at last.
« Last Edit: 28-04-2011, 17:04:58 by Kwiot »

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: 28-04-2011, 17:04:06 »
Time for some Minecraft!

My lovely base. On the left, my tree fortress with a waterfall. In the middle, a fortified outhouse with sufficient lighting to make animals spawn there. And on the right, a lovely warm lava flow covering my main hall front window.

My little submarine den with farming capabilities. I had a boat but I crashed it into the pier and it blew up. Didn't bother myself to build a second one.

My main hall, you can see that the lava flow doesn't cover the window completely. I still need another bucket to make it perfect.

Road to my basement where my current mine is operational.

2nd Floor lookout window.

Watchtower.

The top of my base.

The base is completely sealed off, and the only way in or out is through the submarine den or through the waterfall. The base is also completely self sufficient: minerals come from the mine, wood from the top and food from the farm and animals that spawn inside or at the top.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: 28-04-2011, 17:04:17 »
Now, seal it under a glass dome!

Offline Bang0o

• FH-Betatester
  • I am Important!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: 28-04-2011, 18:04:00 »

Edit:

What?! When I wanted to join tank company, signups were already closed.... Only possibilty was Able Company where I am now (it was changed later do Dog Company). So, I'm after some training and belong to support squad - I'm not sure what I will be doing during scrims -carrying mg or bringing ammo to the front. I hope that on Saturday I'll be able to participate in the scrim at last.
perfect! dog company (thats where i am in too) is the tank company. if there are no tanks avialable on the mssion, we will do some support/sneaky sneaky spec ops stuff

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #1529 on: 28-04-2011, 20:04:23 »
ja