Author Topic: pre positioned tank turret wreck models question.  (Read 803 times)

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
Guys been wondering, and i noticed a difference in german, american and british tank wreck models.  german tanks such as the tiger, panther etc when they are knocked out of action they turret is in the direction it was looking last.  The allied tanks on the other hand most of their tanks save a few like the cromwell. most of the turrets have a pre positions damage wrecked model turret unlike the axis tanks..  now im wondering how come? ill make a list of tanks that have do not have pre positions turret facings on the model .

Allied
Cromwell
matilda
valintine

Axis

Tiger I and II
Panthers
Marder III
Panzer 3

all other tanks that are not listen have pre positioned turrets when destroyed. just wondering how come if these do not and it does look better with them not being pre positioned.
« Last Edit: 15-03-2011, 23:03:43 by Neighbor Kid »
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
Re: pre positioned tank turret wreck models question.
« Reply #1 on: 16-03-2011, 02:03:44 »
notice that your position changes in the indicator down at the bottom for some tanks too. not as big of a deal. but yeah that seems crucial, tankers notice, clues like that.
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-03-2011, 03:03:09 »
Ya I saw that too, was about to create a topic about it  :D
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-03-2011, 08:03:01 »
puma has pre fixed looking position, always to the rear

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-03-2011, 08:03:39 »
I call negligence. I think its extra work during export, and once forgotten, it requires a re-export - which the devs wont do - kind like re-exporting the 88 to have the concussion effect.