Author Topic: French Hope  (Read 115164 times)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
Re: French Hope
« Reply #630 on: 02-01-2012, 14:01:40 »
Yeah it's a shame we couldn't try out those maps... I really wanted to see them :(

However we had a lot of fun on the 128 player server and I'm sure we are all very grateful for that! So thank you French Hope team, and let's all make a wish that the French maps find their way into the official build one day one way or another, cause after all..

Hope dies last  ;)
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 02-01-2012, 23:01:53 »
Thanx to you filling up the server, was hard to start, a diesel lik every'1 of us sometimes  ;D
Supercharge was truly epic, when it's good played, with some tactics, improvisation & coordination, dude ! was feeling lik DC Medina Ridge !

The map will come soon , some bugs but need some times.0

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 02-01-2012, 23:01:35 »
It's a bit sad to hear that the project is struggeling but without enough manpower it's ofcourse quiet difficult. I also want to say thanks for the efforts done by the French Hope team. I had great fun on the server and especialy on your maps. Maybe they will find a way into the FH2 build in the future. Maybe like Battle of Keren. Looking forward to it nontheless ...

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 03-01-2012, 03:01:51 »
Shame, I really hope something comes of all of this. What I've seen of French Hope so far through screens has looked pretty special, fingers crossed it becomes widely playable at some point in the future. I had a go on 0.7 a week or so ago for a few days, just dicking around in singleplayer and I must've spent at least 24 hours on Counterattack, setting the rounds for two hours and seeing how much havoc I could cause with my Ruby and my Boys rifle. Really got me hungry for some French content in FH2 so even I hope we can see something come of all this work, even if it was only a couple of maps.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 03-01-2012, 23:01:26 »
Well we're still working on French Hope, and we don't want to deceive you
FH2 Dev (wait seriously ?)

Offline psykfallet

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 04-01-2012, 15:01:18 »
can we see some pics of your map? Have the devs seen it?

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 05-01-2012, 21:01:09 »
Of course !
La varde get back her original light set-up, real assault happened around 19H a sunny summer sunday.

put a push on it.

Sedan get back is push system, was interesting to see how players acted during last test without.
Can't do more on sedan, the pan-pan will help on the northern side of map, to slow the crossing by the germans, normally on this but,

Adding 2 aa/at boat on Dynamo, this and the Panhard 178 should fill the lacks constated during test on both aa/at power.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 05-01-2012, 21:01:34 »
Of course !
La varde get back her original light set-up, real assault happened around 19H a sunny summer sunday.
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/14/76/68/04/screen29.jpg
Beautiful! Why this was changed before? Original lightning on this map looks awesome, it is the same as in some testing video which can be found somewhere on YouTube, right?

Offline psykfallet

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 05-01-2012, 22:01:39 »
that's nice but I was talking about cpt35de's map :P

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 07-01-2012, 18:01:58 »
What happened with these maps made by team Cont@ct (or French Hope) which were played some time ago - I remembered there was beach map, Berchtesgaden, St.Mere Eglise? (night map), map with quite big town and objectives to destroy and some map located somewehere in Mediterranean theatre...

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 07-01-2012, 20:01:10 »
What happened with these maps made by team Cont@ct (or French Hope) which were played some time ago - I remembered there was beach map, Berchtesgaden, St.Mere Eglise? (night map), map with quite big town and objectives to destroy and some map located somewehere in Mediterranean theatre...

Yeah, there were some nice maps. The best map was the forest map with it's very nice atmosphere. Could be interesting to make these maps ready for an event together with the 4 other new maps done by French Hope. Some advertising on the mainpage for such an event and we are good to go. :D

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 10-01-2012, 15:01:51 »
Screenshots from the phoney war ? hum...no, as i got overgrowth problems...

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 29-02-2012, 21:02:35 »
 How far are you from a release?

Will this be added as an official FH2 Theater?

ty
 8)

Offline musska

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 02-03-2012, 01:03:01 »
Lo', fresh from me, crash-test-dummy  ;D

Finishing a decent "robe" to it then you can imagine a week of madness in chasing BMW  with that, one week ...
Sedan need a mapper, she's got potential & she's 70% complete, Dynamo need to be released, some light'touches then you go !

La varde's terrain is almost complete, nearly 4k objects then some veget's, finishing the retexturing in fh2 standards of the bunk+vauban system .

So i would say expect a mappack, if it's supported by server, with some help it could be a new front with a little less detailed map, fh1 vehicules conversions, voilĂ  your new front, but don't expect that 8)

From me it's all i can say about that ! Bocquier still work on maps but they still need test , attention & sad no more static object creator to new map.

Sayonara  ;)

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 12-04-2012, 13:04:43 »
NEWS COMING SOON  ;)