Author Topic: Update graphic driver message  (Read 1246 times)

Offline HusMuseN

• View Profile
Update graphic driver message
« on: 10-04-2009, 19:04:24 »
I have the latest graphic drivers, but still I get the Update graphic message. Anyone know how to stop this message from appearing? It pops up when you start Bf2 or Fh2, any other mod also. Its irritating.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: Update graphic driver message
« Reply #1 on: 11-04-2009, 13:04:21 »
What is this update message ? Do you have a screenshot ?

Offline HusMuseN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-04-2009, 20:04:18 »
Well I dont know if that would help since the game is in Swedish. But its something like this:

If you want to enjoy the game fully you need to install the latest graphic drivers. Install them from the Bf2 DvD.   

I have the latest drivers but it still comes up on the login screen.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 12-04-2009, 03:04:49 »
I think I remember this now. If I remember correctly I used to get this. It's just a random BF message and has no connection to the actual state of your drivers.

Offline HusMuseN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12-04-2009, 03:04:31 »
Well I can play the game and it looks wonderful. But the thing is with this box, it just pops up every time you start Bf2 or Fh2. It pops up before you log in and it always does. It aint one of those ``Vote for Fh2 mod of the year´´ boxes that pops up after you have logged in. It aint such a big problem but its just irritating. I have the latest drivers but still it pop up.

Offline Moku

• Waaagh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12-04-2009, 12:04:06 »
If it comes up in BF2 before logging screen you could maybe bypass it by putting this at the end of your shortcut +playerName your_player_name +playerPassword your_password. This automates the login at the start and you go straight to main menu. But if the message pops up in windows then doing that won't help a bit.

Offline HusMuseN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12-04-2009, 16:04:36 »
Wonderful i dont have to log in and the message doesnt show. Thanks for the help guys  ;)