Author Topic: Problems :-(  (Read 742 times)

Offline flamse

• View Profile
Problems :-(
« on: 03-06-2009, 10:06:30 »
Hey guys. Today I have installed Bf2, 1.41 patch and Forgotten hope 2.15 but its not working  :( When I try to open and install the forgotten hope 2.15 folder in my Bf2 map its says:

10:45:25: Failing with 'The root directory doesn't exist' because: !wxFileName::DirExists(this->root)
10:45:25: Patch verification failed: The root directory doesn't exist

What can i do to fix this problem?  :-\

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Problems :-(
« Reply #1 on: 03-06-2009, 12:06:34 »
How do you start the mod?
Are you using the FH2.exe?
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline flamse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-06-2009, 12:06:09 »
I carnt start the mod. When I try to open the forgotten hope 2.1 to 2.15 patch so I can get it installed in my bf2 map, this shows up after I have installed in some time:

10:45:25: Failing with 'The root directory doesn't exist' because: !wxFileName::DirExists(this->root)
10:45:25: Patch verification failed: The root directory doesn't exist

The only fh2.exe I can see is a textdokument  :-\ How can I make sure that I use the fh2.exe?

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03-06-2009, 14:06:17 »
Go into Program Files>EA Games>Battlefield 2>Mods and delete the folder named fh2.  Then download and install the FH2 2.15 FULL Install from http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/main.php?module=downloads&lang=english.

It seems like you tried to do the incremental patch without having FH2 2.1 installed.  Try the full download and get back to us.

The FH2.exe should be placed onto your desktop during install.  If not, or if you delete it, it should be in Program Files>EA Games>Battlefield 2.  It is an application (sized 64 Kb) that is called FH2 and it's icon is the FH2 logo.  Create a shortcut to it on your desktop and play the game through that instead of the BF2 Community tab.

Offline flamse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-06-2009, 20:06:12 »
Okay, now I have installed forgotten Hope 2.15 patch. When I try to start the game this shows up:

Memory.dll was not found. It says that it maybe can be fixed if I install the program again, but how do I find this Memory.dll again?

I think im really close now to get this game working for me.