Author Topic: Game keeps crashing in the middle of a hamachi hosted game with friends  (Read 190 times)

Offline Yunito513G

• View Profile
So recently, I have reinstalled FH2 again after a long time of having it uninstalled due to this exact same problem. I have installed it once again to see if it was just a bad installation or something. I played singleplayer and that works fine and doesn't crash, but when I host a hamachi/local server, a couple minutes in the game, my game just closes itself. My friend also tried hosting the server but the same problem occurred. Please help as i really want to play this mod with friends  :'(. My pc specs are listed here if that'll help with anything (P.S, no crash report appears when the game closes itself).
FX-8370
GTX 970
1 TB HDD
16 gigs RAM
Windows 10

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Specs are OK, they should be able to handle FH2 fine.

- Have you installed BF2 first, then updates and then FH2 with the FH2Launcher?
- Have you tried to play in windowed mode to see if a crashreport appears? If it does, please post the text here.

Offline Yunito513G

• View Profile
1. Yes i have installed all updates for battlefield 2 from battlelog.co and have the latest version of FH2
2. When I played in windows mode, the game still closes itself and no crash report appears