Author Topic: 2.2 not installed correctly  (Read 566 times)

Offline DAWDS

• View Profile
2.2 not installed correctly
« on: 25-10-2009, 17:10:29 »
I recently downloaded the 2.2 patch for forgotten hope 2 and went through the install process of both files, Then when I launched the FH2.exe and got to the screen just before the menu it showed the Normandy Background. But When I do get to the menu it prompts me to download 2.2, Also I only see single player maps from the previous version of FH2.

I used the torrent version of the 2.2 patch, Before installing I deleted my "mods\fh2" folder.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but help would be much appreciated.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2 not installed correctly
« Reply #1 on: 25-10-2009, 18:10:05 »
Hmmm I think what you mean by "it prompts me to download FH2.2" is just the ingame add for the FH2.2 release.

Other than that are you running BF2 Version 1.5? Can't you join servers in multiplayer?
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2 not installed correctly
« Reply #2 on: 26-10-2009, 16:10:41 »
I recently downloaded the 2.2 patch for forgotten hope 2 and went through the install process of both files, Then when I launched the FH2.exe and got to the screen just before the menu it showed the Normandy Background. But When I do get to the menu it prompts me to download 2.2, Also I only see single player maps from the previous version of FH2.

I used the torrent version of the 2.2 patch, Before installing I deleted my "mods\fh2" folder.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but help would be much appreciated.

there are only 3 normandy maps on single player
Warhammer 40,000: Unverse At War Dev Team
Battlefield 1918 Coder