Author Topic: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!  (Read 12972 times)

Offline Osmanlizorb

• View Profile
Re: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!
« Reply #150 on: 18-09-2009, 21:09:14 »
Its fine.

I still hate tking, when fh2.2 just got out, it remained a week, i was tking a lot. Never by intention but i just really had to look very hard if it was an ally or foe. One time i aimed on a target for 3 secs, following him till he reached a house to enter, and i fired a shot, just to find out it was a teammate again... seriously i think i had 1 or 2 tks per round. All fhrs, i appologise. And i do think its getting better again.

1 or 2 tks per round is "tking a lot" ? i often get about 4-5 teamkills in a good round when theres fast action and i need to shoot first.  :D
Playing:
FH2, PR Red Orchestra, DH Mod, Il2, Men of War, Mount & Blade, World in Conflict, Test Drive, Toribash, Source engine Mods

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 18-09-2009, 23:09:17 »
throwing a grenade accidentally and killing one of your own team-mates even though you were actually trying to throw it at an enemy or it bounces off a wall and kills some of your team-mates and they punish you for team killing, even though it was accidental!, that is what makes me really angry too!.
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 19-09-2009, 12:09:48 »
Its fine.

I still hate tking, when fh2.2 just got out, it remained a week, i was tking a lot. Never by intention but i just really had to look very hard if it was an ally or foe. One time i aimed on a target for 3 secs, following him till he reached a house to enter, and i fired a shot, just to find out it was a teammate again... seriously i think i had 1 or 2 tks per round. All fhrs, i appologise. And i do think its getting better again.

1 or 2 tks per round is "tking a lot" ? i often get about 4-5 teamkills in a good round when theres fast action and i need to shoot first.  :D

1-or 2 occasionally is a few, but every round is a lot
but thx for your support
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Hresvelgr

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 20-09-2009, 20:09:00 »
I was just on Luttich when I was at the wheel of an Opel Blitz picking people up at main, when a randon German ran up to my window, looked at me after I told him to get in. And shot me in the face with a Walther. Having been tked at least 3 times prior to that during that round, I was so pissed that I used the 2 seconds I had left to get out and shoot him 3 times with a Gewehr 43. I just about had it with the amount of teamkilling smacktards on nearly every server. Shame Forgotten Honor is usually full because it is the only decent server left in my mind at least. Everywhere is is just full of teamkillers and gamekilling noobs that don't help you at all.

Like the time I was at Goodwood as an SL, I just took both Cagny points soon after the round began and before the Germans got there, and when I told my squad to defend West as there were Germans coming down one road, they friggin' dispersed EVERYWHERE! Not even in twos, just solo like a bunch of retarded monkeys. One guy even went to the bottom villages all by himself! I was the only Brit left in West Cagny and I was massacred. Quit right after that.

Offline Sindrio

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 21-09-2009, 00:09:11 »
Today, played Pointe Du Hoc.

I played as german... I got teamkilled 6 times in a row... 6 times!!! In a row!!! But these people were nice enough to apologize...
*Patiently waiting for updates*

Offline 9.Pz Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 22-09-2009, 16:09:37 »
Teammates run in front of your tank giving you a TK and then punish you for it  >:(

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 22-09-2009, 19:09:53 »
I forgot to lock my squad. Someone joined it, spwaned on me and stole my tank that i was repairing. Then he left my squad.  >:(.

Also being kicked from server for 2 tk's witch both were pure accidents is bit annoying.

Offline Potilas

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 23-09-2009, 15:09:22 »
Overall very childish behavior. When you are repairing something you have to allways member look minimap and be ready to prevent stealing which is very common (most servers allows stealing so you can blame only ur self for losing stuff). When flying you have to avoid airfield when there is somebody waiting planes. He will shoot down friendly plane if waiting takes too long. When using artillery guns, member listen/watch what happens around. It is possible that somebody driver truck right front of barrel or stands front of it. Bolth things happened me only once, dont know really how common problem these are for artillery gunners.

Saying following really hurts my soul. FH2 players behave even worse than average vanilla players. FH2 deserves better player base. 

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 23-09-2009, 16:09:09 »
Overall very childish behavior. When you are repairing something you have to allways member look minimap and be ready to prevent stealing which is very common (most servers allows stealing so you can blame only ur self for losing stuff). When flying you have to avoid airfield when there is somebody waiting planes. He will shoot down friendly plane if waiting takes too long. When using artillery guns, member listen/watch what happens around. It is possible that somebody driver truck right front of barrel or stands front of it. Bolth things happened me only once, dont know really how common problem these are for artillery gunners.

Saying following really hurts my soul. FH2 players behave even worse than average vanilla players. FH2 deserves better player base. 
Atleast shooting planes to get it seems to be very common  :-\ Some people also try to block the runway with tanks or such...