Author Topic: Bodies flying in the air when shot + ragdoll effects  (Read 2898 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Bodies flying in the air when shot + ragdoll effects
« Reply #30 on: 04-01-2010, 01:01:33 »
Crap, I read it as "Jingle bells" instead of Carol of the bells, "Wth? It doesn't make sense for jingle bells!  ???"

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04-01-2010, 10:01:35 »
Allright then.. let's rally up and knock on the doors of those who own the servers. And bring yer pitforks and torches!

Offline Jyllenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07-01-2010, 03:01:23 »
As far as this jettison effect is from reality, its still highly amusing  ;D

Today I got a hit from PIAT at Lebisey and I frew horizontally(!) few hundred feet and hit stone wall head first. And my death pose was that my body was against that wall upside down, resting on the ground neck first. 

Only thing I wonder is that does other players see when you´re doing that superman thing?
=Anti-Tank=JJV

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07-01-2010, 04:01:40 »
Ragdolls are Client side, everyone sees something different.  For example, on your screen, your body might launch into the air, whereas someone else will see your body slump to the ground.  Or vise versa.  Even if you don't launch into the air on either screen, the exact position that your body comes to rest will still be different (as can be seen when enterprising soldiers "miss" your body when they go to Teabag you).
« Last Edit: 07-01-2010, 04:01:04 by Ionizer »

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08-01-2010, 01:01:12 »
Yeah I was always wondering about that too. I'ma keep an eye on that.. I always find it so embaressing.