Author Topic: Music Redux - Entering Battle  (Read 517 times)

Offline Zack_Bower

• View Profile
Music Redux - Entering Battle
« on: 01-03-2019, 00:03:30 »
Hey everyone,

I've been working away on a redux of the classic 'Entering Battle' theme, and wanted to share it with all of you.

It's a shorter version that focuses more on intimate instrumentation (Hard hitting Cellos at front and centre).

https://soundcloud.com/zack-r-hamilton/forgotten-hope-entering-battle-redux

Feel free to leave the most honest feedback you have. I've been playing forgotten hope quite a bit recently and was inspired by the theme's composer Jaime (and his journey of creating the theme).

Cheers, and thank you for listening.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Music Redux - Entering Battle
« Reply #1 on: 01-03-2019, 10:03:31 »
Fun fact, only recently I've been thinking that it would be cool to have the background music updated somehow. I wonder if you would be interested in cooperation? This is very, very cool. Maybe devs would like to have that updated, or maybe you want to compose something for us for a use in a future trailer? 

Offline Zack_Bower

• View Profile
Re: Music Redux - Entering Battle
« Reply #2 on: 01-03-2019, 15:03:19 »
Hey!

Thanks so much for the listen. I'd definitely love to help out with getting some updated music in - supporting a mod like this in any capacity would be a dream come true.

I've been itching to finish up the more melancholic theme as well, but I can definitely whip up some battle themes...

I'll open up an album on bandcamp and start putting tracks in on there. Thanks for the motivation! :)