Author Topic: FH Game Night 13  (Read 9065 times)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Re: FH Game Night 13
« Reply #30 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:37 »
my issue is with a bias tournament hosting the server, they decide who stays and goes, not forgotten hope, they're running it, your just advertising it.
Having been involved in some of the earlier GNs, I can say that Flippy is very much in charge.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:02 »
my issue is with a bias tournament hosting the server, they decide who stays and goes, not forgotten hope, they're running it, your just advertising it.

Simply wrong. They host it, they make it happen. But it's still me who makes definate sure everyone has fun and plays by the rules. ForgottenHonor helps me doing this by letting me hang out in their TS to cooperate with them fluently. It is a perfect symbiosis that benefits both participants.

Talk about them deciding who stays and goes is simply nonsense. Yes, they partake in admining the events with me but I still see myself as the one with the balls in the line if shit hits the fan.

the whole argument of their being more euro players is mute because they are only euro servers so of course there are going to be more euro players !!!!?!!

Well host your own yankee server then and we'll see how many american players you gather in regular basis, aight?

someone said wolf was doing a game night, can't we use the wolf server and call it american fh game night?

No, you cant. Not without going it through by me. WOLF can do (and I support that by all means) their own thing. But they simply cant call it FHGN.

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:11 »
That's all I'm saying is Wolf needs to get an advert up here and hook up with you guys. I'm boycotting this game until american servers come online, otherwise it's obvious this mod is dead in half of the world. and btw look at your members map, there are quite a few custer of pins.
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:18 »
Then you shall boycott this as much as you want in another thread, not here.

What goes to WOLF or any other american FH community, I fully support the idea of having american events running up and I believe WOLF particularly had "WOLF Thursday's" in the past and now WaW has started their Friday games.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:12 »
I dont understand this all time argument " we cant play in usa" there is wolf server, so why you dont you make a new post somewhere in the forums, telling people "hey we want to play FH next saturday evening, will you come with us" then you meet them on the puplic server? Self organitation is better then to start an argue.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:45 »
There is the WaW event every Friday for American players. Oh wait, you are banned from there.

I don't think you should push your luck with the tournament bashing any further.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25-02-2011, 19:02:57 »

the whole argument of their being more euro players is mute because they are only euro servers so of course there are going to be more euro players !!!!?!!

someone said wolf was doing a game night, can't we use the wolf server and call it american fh game night?

Isn't it already called that...? was it on thursday or friday, don't remember the time. There was a topic about it.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25-02-2011, 20:02:46 »
I've removed your most recent message Vicious, just because I told you to take your dilemma's elsewhere.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26-02-2011, 17:02:43 »
Does the FHGN starts exactly at 19h00(13h00 for me) or it will be open like about 30minutes furter ?? I know it's not really an important thing but I have to go buy some alcool for the birthday for my father and I want to be shure to have a place :P

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26-02-2011, 18:02:50 »
It'll open few mins before 1900 UTC

Offline AlexS66

• A fine English gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26-02-2011, 18:02:58 »
I shall attempt to be there.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26-02-2011, 19:02:06 »
Prepare time for tonights gamenight

First good music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrYkpa3770

Second: liquid bread

;D

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26-02-2011, 19:02:02 »
I just opened the server with Battle of Brest. I'll join in a few minutes.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 26-02-2011, 19:02:20 »
Gonna get me some beers. Ill join in 5mins.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 26-02-2011, 20:02:35 »
Everyone welcome to join our TS3 at 80.190.246.166:4128