Author Topic: FH-HR Mini-Mod  (Read 6452 times)

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
Re: FH-HR Mini-Mod
« Reply #30 on: 02-09-2010, 00:09:26 »
His idea is the same bullshit every PR fan boy has when he hear about Forgotten Hope...

I kinda want to try some of these ideas.  Not a PR fan boy by any stretch.  95% of my time playing PR is the most boring load of bullshit I could ever think to waste my time with.  That being said I have also had my best times with an FPS playing PR.  PR for me is always a crap shoot.  FH2 I know I will always have a decent time playing.  Shame you guys have turned your hate onto the poster of thread because I think this would be a fun little easy project just to try out some things.  Well if any other codes monkeys would like to give this a shot PM me because I would like to help.  Like I said before I would like to just try throwing some new ideas on an already done map with a shit load of weapon and soldier tweaks.  No mini-mod...Just a test of ideas if you will.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02-09-2010, 01:09:21 »
Yeaaah, please don't Hi-Jack my thread with or especially without proof. I was on vacation when that battle happened. Think about it man, I'm just now learning how to map, how would I have the time to learn how to hack? Seriously? I took down my forums that I created because I don't do work for snot nosed children. Stop Spamming and get back to the subject before I have to call for a moderator.

All these kids playing WW2 games everyday and still don't learn that the victors write history, and I didn't win.
« Last Edit: 02-09-2010, 01:09:28 by Vicious »
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02-09-2010, 01:09:24 »
These are the kind of threads that make me die a little inside.
Insulting other posters doesn't exactly make FH-HR a popular idea, Vicious  :D

I would like to see where this goes though.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02-09-2010, 02:09:08 »
Stop Spamming and get back to the subject before I have to call for a moderator.

I don't spam. I say that your "idea" to copy and paste stuffs from PR to FH is bad and commonly suggested and rejected, that you are barely polite, and FINALLY, considering what happened before on BOTH tournaments, that we can't even trust you.

But hey, if at least you had came up with some hard work I wouldn't have said anything...

Offline Vicious

• Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02-09-2010, 03:09:31 »
You mixed it in with a bunch of personal nonsense that you really have no first hand knowledge about. What kind of terms do they describe that in where you come from?

The basic outline is copy and paste, but when you think about it, there really isn't any other way of doing it. The advanced outline using 2 person tanks would require complete recoding of vehicles, there's real hard work involved there.

Stop Spamming and get back to the subject before I have to call for a moderator.

\copy and paste stuffs from PR to FH is bad and commonly suggested and rejected..

But hey, if at least you had came up with some hard work I wouldn't have said anything...

This is the first time a mini-mod has been proposed, it's not a suggesting, I'm merely asking what the legal implications are before I begin work. Your getting this confused with the suggestions thread. I'm not proposing any changes to FH2.

P.S. You don't need to trust me, just don't spam and hi-jack my thread with personal messages. I've been defending against your kind for a long time and I'm not going to lay into it. :|Hi, I have no idea what your talking about m8, I haven't insulted anyone, might want to actually READ the thread.
« Last Edit: 02-09-2010, 03:09:03 by Vicious »
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline Vicious

• Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02-09-2010, 03:09:57 »
 ;D

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02-09-2010, 04:09:09 »
The basic outline is copy and paste, but when you think about it, there really isn't any other way of doing it. The advanced outline using 2 person tanks would require complete recoding of vehicles, there's real hard work involved there.

Which you haven't done yet. Granted, if you are no good at suggesting, you'd better start modding, but as you have done nothing yet and have a rather eventfull past in the community, I shall call that bullshit until I see something done (a map, a vehicle coded, anything), just incase a coder that might be useful to the dev team would end up working with a potential buffoon like you. Is that clear enough ?

This is the first time a mini-mod has been proposed, it's not a suggesting, I'm merely asking what the legal implications are before I begin work. Your getting this confused with the suggestions thread. I'm not proposing any changes to FH2.

I'm not confused at all. I meant it has been suggested and rejected for a reason: because it sucks. You call it FH:HR but you only mean PR:WW2(withassetsfromforgottenhope2).

You mixed it in with a bunch of personal nonsense that you really have no first hand knowledge about. What kind of terms do they describe that in where you come from?

P.S. You don't need to trust me, just don't spam and hi-jack my thread with personal messages. I've been defending against your kind for a long time and I'm not going to lay into it.

"where I come from" ? My "kind" ? See what I mean when I talk about politeness ? Probably not ...

And again, I don't spam.
« Last Edit: 02-09-2010, 04:09:03 by Beaufort »

Offline Vicious

• Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02-09-2010, 04:09:11 »
this is all spam to me m8, everything you've said your just being out of line.

you can do two things in this world. create and destroy. you're defiantly not helping create anything here.

again you call me a buffoon, you don't know me. you don't want to take the chance to know me.

without playing into your games, i'm sure you know terms for people who are prejudice.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02-09-2010, 04:09:29 »
you can do two things in this world. create and destroy. you're defiantly not helping create anything here.\

Narrow-minded people tend to present an argument with no middle ground.

Offline Vicious

• Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02-09-2010, 05:09:23 »
like what, doing nothing? that's what you were doing until that additional spam. what other context clues does your narrow mind give you to judge that of me.

Am I narrow minded to think that you guys are coming in hear to do nothing but flame? Would like to help or would you like to troll some more and live up to your name, this uh village idiot.
« Last Edit: 02-09-2010, 05:09:58 by Vicious »

Offline Vicious

• Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02-09-2010, 05:09:36 »
my question was answered so if any of you moderators want to lock it up, be my guest, I have nothing further to gain from this.

nothing but spam.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02-09-2010, 06:09:06 »

You're able to lock your own threads btw.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

azreal

« Reply #42 on: 02-09-2010, 06:09:11 »
I will lock it. Vicious, when you have something you'd like presented, send me a pm and I'll clean up and re-open this thread.

azreal

« Reply #43 on: 07-09-2010, 14:09:33 »
Unlocked at request. If there is any more spam bullshit, I will re-lock it again.

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07-09-2010, 15:09:26 »
An admin please remove Vicious signature, we at FH2 have a lot to thank these both tournaments for and I am proud that the mod I work for have two such big and dedicated communities that enjoy our mod and provide fun for so many players.
Keep your personal drama in PMs, private forums or mail, not in this forum plz. :-\