Author Topic: Mobile Arty Issues  (Read 1430 times)

Offline gumbeus

• View Profile
Mobile Arty Issues
« on: 23-06-2018, 15:06:53 »
Hi guys,

(I spoke to Matt Baker about this and he said to post it so here goes...)

Looking for some help/advice please, every time I try and use any form of mobile arty (i.e. Bishops or Wespes) I don't seem to be getting the adjustment dials, they just don't display at all. I've tried all ammo types, different spots, re-spawned vehicles but nothing seems to work. I can get the arty top-down camera on right click but no dials to adjust my fire, iirc it only seems to have started since 2.53.

Has anyone experienced a similar issues that they have been able to resolve or, like I said, can offer any help/advice I'd really appreciate it. Matt suggested it might be a video card issue, I'm running a GTX 1080 ti, anyone had/know of any issues with the card and FH2? Short of doing a full re-install I'm a bit stuck.

Many thanks in advance,
Gumby

PS Thank you so much for adding the Wurfgerat, it makes me a very happy 100+ point Gumby!  ;D

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Arty Issues
« Reply #1 on: 23-06-2018, 19:06:35 »
...I don't seem to be getting the adjustment dials, they just don't display at all...
but you see the scope sights when you press X, it's just the dials that don't show up?

Offline gumbeus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-06-2018, 19:06:16 »
Yeah I get the regular optical sight on all other tanks / vehicles fine. Its just the artillery dials.
(I noticed on the sdkfz on Villers earlier the dials were working fine but obviously you have to be in the gunner position for that, so it seems to be the Bishops and the Wespes).

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-06-2018, 20:06:07 »
Yeah I get the regular optical sight on all other tanks / vehicles fine. Its just the artillery dials.
I'm not asking about any other tanks / vehicles. Does the optical sights on Bishiop works for you? What is happening when you press X?