Author Topic: Call To Arms  (Read 37306 times)

Biiviz

Re: Call To Arms
« Reply #195 on: 27-05-2012, 11:05:05 »
According to that German article, the case was already on DICE Sweden's table?

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #196 on: 27-05-2012, 16:05:39 »
I notified Valve Software, but they have not responded. Judging from previous experience, I highly doubt EA cares nearly enough to even read my emails, so I didn't bother sending one.

Not sure what DICE knows, but generally DICE ~= EA.

I'm not particularly big on copyright enforcement myself, which nowadays tends to converge with censorship. This is more a matter of acknowledgment of authorship, which has been denied us.
« Last Edit: 27-05-2012, 16:05:28 by Remdul »

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 02-06-2012, 19:06:18 »
Army Rage is pure shit I mean, can you even look through the ironsight? Also the graphics and gameplay of it literally sucks

Offline CologneSky

• with FH since the very beginning! (FH 0.5b baby!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 14-06-2012, 01:06:46 »
any recent development on this front?

Offline GeheimwaffeKLAUS

• Sir, WTF was that?? - It was KLAUS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 10-07-2012, 09:07:16 »
Naah, its not a match for FH2, even they stole most stuff ! It looks like a cheap arcade-style-shooter. Hope, theyll vanish in a cloud of shit ! Sue their asses !  >:(

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #200 on: 23-07-2012, 21:07:57 »
I've made an update to the page: http://www.fhmod.org/armyrage/

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 23-07-2012, 22:07:05 »
Ouh noes not again something from Rad  :'(

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 23-07-2012, 22:07:52 »
I've made an update to the page: http://www.fhmod.org/armyrage/

"site not found"

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #203 on: 23-07-2012, 22:07:58 »
"site not found"
Check for dangly wires. Works fine here.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 23-07-2012, 22:07:26 »
Its been almost two years since Rad passed, hopefully the shit game his work has been stolen by, will collapse.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 23-07-2012, 23:07:55 »
Its been almost two years since Rad passed, hopefully the shit game his work has been stolen by, will collapse.

I doubt it will unless someone big takes over the case... They seem to attract more and more players with every update...

The world is such an unfair place... If I had a bunch of money I would file a lawsuit against them immediately.
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 24-07-2012, 00:07:31 »
I recently noticed this shit having ads appearing on my facebook, often shamelessy showcasing FH2 content... someone needs to shut these muthafuckas down.

Offline bremijo

• A.k.a Bremijo2107
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 25-07-2012, 04:07:43 »
Hi. I don't really post on the forums, so bear with me, I hope I'm not breaking any minimum post rules or anything, but I've been playing FH for about 3 years now and love it, and seeing this really ticks me off. So I thought I'd try and help

On the page that was made regarding FH vs Army Rage, it says that 'Leaseweb' is their hosting provider, so I looked up the Policies on the Army Rage website's hosting service, and I found that Leaseweb will shut down/suspend sites for having copyright infringing material, or anything that might make Leaseweb look bad for hosting (ie, Allowing SS and HH clan tags n stuff I'm sure would be somewhat of a bad thing to be associated with....). Has anyone tried contacting Leaseweb and letting them know about this? Maybe they'll be inclined to take down the site, or maybe suspend it for a while.

Just a thought though... I'm probably wayyyy behind in this, but I want to help somehow. :P

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 25-07-2012, 05:07:10 »
Hi bremijo,

You are very welcome in this community regardless of your number of post or the date of you joining. That's a good news IMO, our effort here are mostly organized by Remdul. So I hope he'll read your post. I am actually very surprised to see the developments here. The Chinese based Tuyasoft who is the developer of the game somewhat (or maybe) complied with the rules (as I understood). But the Yacuba has been in denial, so what the hell happened here?

My attempt at campaigning FH2 against this utter BS is by posting as much FH2 screenshots as possible. So more people would become aware of FH2's contents before seeing ArmyRage knock-offs. I am putting my bet at each player's conscience in choosing which work of game developers are worthy of their play time. I prefer to just weed off bad apples from quality gamers from those who simply are not wise enough to choose what to enjoy and what not. Some people are simply best to be left out.

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 25-07-2012, 22:07:17 »
Do you think that people who don't play FH2 daily will care about breaking copyrights? I bet not....  ::)