Author Topic: The Great Thread of Players We Recommend Playing FH2 With  (Read 5587 times)

Offline fenrir07

• View Profile
Re: The Great Thread of Players We Recommend Playing FH2 With
« Reply #30 on: 24-01-2012, 20:01:48 »
The most recognizable guy for me is SGT.STEINER FIRST CROSS because he uses VOIP very often and has such a recognizable voice and i love is attacks of excitement when for example a tank surprisingly drives around the corner.
"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, ENEMY TANK...... "   ;D

8)

Steiner is fun to play with. Played a few rounds with him in Project Reality 0.5, back in the day. I thought he was Mexican! haha..!!!

Offline fenrir07

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24-01-2012, 20:01:03 »
- The in-game name of the player: Daniel777-Dk

- Class/Role: Squad Leader

- Map and Faction: Several maps, played as Allies

- What did that player do that makes you recommend playing with him: Expert Squad Leader!

Offline DAzLAYER

• [DLF] Leader
    • View Profile
    • [DenLedeFi]
« Reply #32 on: 25-01-2012, 14:01:19 »
Thanks elander and musttii!

I'm pretty sure none of you who are complaining about me just killing people have ever been in my squad. So how can you judge if I teamplay or not?

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #33 on: 25-02-2012, 00:02:29 »
I am sorry I have failed to follow up on this thread but now that I have done it I just want to say this.

Anymore chitchat and unnecessary comments will be removed instantly by mods. All we want to see in this thread are positive and clear player recommendations.

Mod will clean this thread out now to remove BS and other comments.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25-02-2012, 00:02:44 »
Thread tidied up due to OP's request.

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25-02-2012, 02:02:29 »
hm makes for interesting reading!

Hey Irish! His name is Harmonikater not Harmonikaner, you always mention his name wrong. Always ... be it in VOIP or here. :D

It´s a pun - Harmonika and Kater, at least i think that´s the intention behind his nick.

sry to dissapoint you butcher  :P

it's a totally random nickname. i was looking for a new nickname for FH2 when i saw my blues harp lying on the desk. so i somehow thought of "Harmonikanter" which isnt actually a real word in german afaik.
However i couldnt remember the password when 2.4 came out so i just left out one letter.
maybe thats why irish keeps mixing it up...

but no pun intended there at all, or any intention (i save those for squad name!)
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25-02-2012, 06:02:50 »
My ingame name is PlayBoyMoney, so hit me up!

I agree with all people that have posted here. Anytime I recognize any of those players or anyone from this forum I always try to hop in their squads. Few more names

Carrion42
Guburu.JP
Professor Anthrax
Kelmola
ww2fighter
Priest
OST MOOSE
Zeis
HadrianBT

Just skilled players that also emphasize team play

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #37 on: 25-02-2012, 10:02:40 »
I'd have to give two:
Captain Pyjama Shark
Von Small
Best 2 teammates you can have..

Well gee-tewilligers mr Djinn, that there made me blush some. CPS and I have been in the same squad on a number of times, just never under your command.  Next game night, we rally, we find Irish, we go squad on squad duking it out and a film will be made forging us all into gods.

I suppose, I'd better put down the "Mace of Molag Bal" and come back to WWII.  I do miss playing with real people, Skyrim AI is so,... stupid sometimes.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline CptdeS35

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25-02-2012, 12:02:34 »
Guys of Team !@!.

I used to play for months with them before being an !@!, and it is simply awesome.
Teamplay, fun...all the guys are welcoming anyone who wanna play in their squad, even if you are not french.
Also they're really good.
Nice to be a part of their team !
FH2 Dev (wait seriously ?)

Offline nihilistmisanthrope

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26-02-2012, 23:02:52 »
These are the folks who I can think of off the top of my head that I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with, I'll be sure to salute more as time goes by..

NormanRockwell (I think he is a mute, can't remember hearing his voice, plays well. Where you find Norman you shall find a pile of bodies.
Horstpetersons (Oh, Horst. Dear to my heart due to his raging german ways... how I want to be german.)
Sheik(something or other)
Guburu.JP (Calm head, cools my heatedness, leads a good orderly squad, adapts well to situations and glad to have him around.)
OST MOOSE (Much good).

Offline Abuzer

• View Profile
    • Dutchreview
« Reply #40 on: 27-02-2012, 00:02:34 »
So many great players are in the game.. Steiner and Cymro are classic stand up SL's, Daz is FH's best in many aspects. But the following players stand out for me:
- Beatrix NL
- SABOTEUR
- Hetzenhauer
- Von Small
- Moose

Many other names here mentioned as well are good, good players. Hook me up in your squad, playing now under my old, youthfully sinfull, nick of Weedsmokin/Feyenoord

Maybe I should switch that one back to AbuzerNL/Rotterdam, if only I could remember the pw of that account :)

Nobel prize winner/available at dutchreview.com

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 27-02-2012, 01:02:56 »
These are the folks who I can think of off the top of my head that I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with, I'll be sure to salute more as time goes by..

NormanRockwell (I think he is a mute, can't remember hearing his voice, plays well. Where you find Norman you shall find a pile of bodies.
Horstpetersons (Oh, Horst. Dear to my heart due to his raging german ways... how I want to be german.)
Sheik(something or other)
Guburu.JP (Calm head, cools my heatedness, leads a good orderly squad, adapts well to situations and glad to have him around.)
OST MOOSE (Much good).

Nihilist,  thanks for the comment. "you can piss on my rug anyday"

@ everyone: I agree that Gubaru.jp is a great player but let's get his name right for a change. he is also one of our most dedicated japanese players and takes it on the chin for lag but more than makes up for it with skill, determination and teamwork.

@ Cpt. S35, I agree totally with you. Team Contact is a very welcoming crew and good fun to play with.

My list of names includes every single person who shows up for WOLF thursday and now after another fun map pack event, I must give a shout out to the World at War tournament mapping team for keeping things fresh and bringing back the classic FH1 maps that we all know and love.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Norman Rockwell

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 27-02-2012, 13:02:17 »

Aw shucks, thanks man. I do get on the microphone sometimes, I'm just not usually  very chatty.   :)

My list of names includes every single person who shows up for WOLF thursday

Oh, definitely this.