Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 244797 times)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #3345 on: 11-03-2018, 12:03:13 »
"What? It is just a Focke Wulf with a... ooooooh..."
Yea a focke wulf with 3 20 mills  ;D
As far as I know this "Focke Wulf" has two 20mm ShVAK cannons, not three.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: 11-03-2018, 12:03:45 »
"What? It is just a Focke Wulf with a... ooooooh..."
Yea a focke wulf with 3 20 mills  ;D
As far as I know this "Focke Wulf" has two 20mm ShVAK cannons, not three.
I must have mixed it up with the Focke Wulf 7
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Kasztelan

• View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: 12-03-2018, 20:03:48 »
OK here's a little conspiracy that I came up with today. So, after recent update of weapon list I noticed that Maxim dissapeared from Finish section and I wonder if it's just a mistake or maybe... just maybe, devs are cooking new model for us to play with. If that's the case then propably it's M/32-33.

Also about appareantly not complete vehicle list of Lenino... I bet there is some new Soviet tank. Being Polish I've red about that battle and there was a Polish 1. Tank Regiment with T-34 and since it isn't listed on the map page I presume that we can expect a model of earlier version of T-34, probably model 1941.

Any thoughts guys?

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: 12-03-2018, 21:03:19 »
Also about appareantly not complete vehicle list of Lenino... I bet there is some new Soviet tank. Being Polish I've red about that battle and there was a Polish 1. Tank Regiment with T-34 and since it isn't listed on the map page I presume that we can expect a model of earlier version of T-34, probably model 1941.

Any thoughts guys?

Nah mate, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkz2j1qm66k

Poles will definitely get T-34 model 1943 tanks with their respective Polish eagles painted on. Perhaps we will see these renders in full glory in a future news update?
You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline Kasztelan

• View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: 12-03-2018, 21:03:00 »
Nah mate, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkz2j1qm66k

Poles will definitely get T-34 model 1943 tanks with their respective Polish eagles painted on. Perhaps we will see these renders in full glory in a future news update?

I don't know, I'm aware of this texture cause it's even in game files, but if it was supposed to be model 1943 then it would already been listed.

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #3350 on: 12-03-2018, 23:03:41 »
The lists of vehicles and weapons is currently subject to some maintenance, as some bugs in the way it works have been fixed and some new back-end features added.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: 13-03-2018, 10:03:14 »
Were any Polish-originated weapons or vehicles used by Polish forces under Soviet command?

Offline Kasztelan

• View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: 13-03-2018, 11:03:04 »
Were any Polish-originated weapons or vehicles used by Polish forces under Soviet command?

Unfortunately not. The only unique piece of equipment were uniforms. They had different jacket and rogatywka field caps.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: 13-03-2018, 17:03:57 »

Unfortunately not. The only unique piece of equipment were uniforms. They had different jacket and rogatywka field caps.
So that means new uniforms?
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Kasztelan

• View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: 13-03-2018, 17:03:36 »
So that means new uniforms?

Nope, devs already said that for now they will use Soviet models with eagles on helmets. To be honest I don't know how widely issued were Polish pattern uniforms by the time of Battle of Lenino. Unfourtunately I don't have a book on a subject. I have only one about Polish uniforms from 1918-1939... :-\

On photos taken during 1st Inf Div military oath on july 1943 (three months before the battle) soldiers have mostly polish uniforms. There are not a lot of photos from battle itself though :-\

Here's a photo from July '43

But here's a photo of Polish soldiers transported to the front and you can see a mix of Polish and Soviet military uniforms (note the collars).

So to summarise, retextured Soviet models will do for now, but for any later battles of LWP from 1944 new models will be needed.

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: 18-03-2018, 20:03:30 »
So we have three (3) maps so far that'll debut in the next patch: Ogledow, Studienka, and Lenino. My question is what is this mystery map we got a glimpse of during the Christmas holiday?:

Will this also make it to the next patch? Is this in Finland? What could the name of this map be?

After carefully researching Finnish WW2 history, I've figured out the name of the map! But beware if you don't want to be spoiled! The answer might just surprise you.  ;)

Spoiler
Karelia /s
You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline Kasztelan

• View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: 20-03-2018, 15:03:49 »
I wonder if SiG 33 will finally find home on one of a maps... Any plans devs?

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: 31-07-2018, 22:07:02 »

Looks nice

Any more info on this ? :-)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: 01-08-2018, 14:08:50 »
Just random pixel issues with the map, it'll be fixed in post.

Offline MajorMajor

• View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: 01-08-2018, 16:08:00 »
This definitely intigues me. I checked two ideas that I had, Arracourt and Radzymin, but those towns don't look like this minimap at all. Glad to see that more content is in the works.  :)