Author Topic: Project Reality Mod  (Read 75666 times)

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
Re: Project Reality Mod v0.9
« Reply #150 on: 29-03-2010, 21:03:53 »
Shooting blindly around with blurry screen, well not my cup of tea. I rather wait in a window of broken house with K98h and shoot rushing Royal troops, one shot one kill, five shots five kills.

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 29-03-2010, 21:03:06 »
Shooting blindly around with blurry screen, well not my cup of tea. I rather wait in a window of broken house with K98h and shoot rushing Royal troops, one shot one kill, five shots five kills.

Why bother posting in this thread then? I for one don't care what you'd prefer, that's not what this discussion is about really.

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 29-03-2010, 22:03:24 »
I'm downloading the mod now. Gonna take some hours.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #153 on: 29-03-2010, 23:03:26 »
ambushh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEtBUEllBMA

i just love those moments xD

Shit like that is just awesome in PR, the one with the most bullets in the air wins.

Had a long range firefight once in PR between my squad and a Chinese squad. We lined up and so did they, about 200 - 300m between our squads and then the firing started.

The fight ended about a minute later, the Chinese squad pulled back. Not because we killed anybody of them. We just had better superior firepower. They didn't get a chance to take a shot at us.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 30-03-2010, 00:03:07 »
Seems realistic - But I can imagine someone pulling out facts to prove me wrong

I always did like a nice long battle - Its a pitty FH's architecture doesn't support that. Would really like to take the ground inch by inch, foxholes any form of concealment being an essential part of it all rather than turning a corner and dolfin-diving

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 30-03-2010, 01:03:17 »
Ye, i'd like to see that in FH aswell. Right now it's usually either side getting mowed down in a matter of seconds. The longest firefight i've had with someone lasted for a couple of seconds. But all in all, it really depends on the mood i'm in. Sometimes those long, slow battles will just make me mad.

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 30-03-2010, 14:03:51 »

Why bother posting in this thread then? I for one don't care what you'd prefer, that's not what this discussion is about really.
Why the hell did you quote the other post or why did you quote my post if you don't care? Why would more people care about your post than mine? Nice logic yeah...

I write this post because I do care about my post.
« Last Edit: 30-03-2010, 14:03:26 by Paavopesusieni »

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 30-03-2010, 14:03:22 »

Why the hell did you quote the other post or why did you quote my post if you don't care? Why would more people care about your post than mine? Nice logic yeah...
I was simply telling you that your statement holds nothing to thread. This isn't for saying "I don't like PR" or whatever. If you would have read what I said, I did state that I didn't care about your preferences, and said that it wasn't relevant to this thread. I'm not saying what you say doesn't matter, just that there was little purpose to your post.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 30-03-2010, 14:03:28 »
Wow it's like Noel Coward and Oscar Wilde in a verbal deathmatch...
« Last Edit: 30-03-2010, 14:03:00 by Ts4EVER »

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 30-03-2010, 14:03:36 »

I was simply telling you that your statement holds nothing to thread. This isn't for saying "I don't like PR" or whatever. If you would have read what I said, I did state that I didn't care about your preferences, and said that it wasn't relevant to this thread. I'm not saying what you say doesn't matter, just that there was little purpose to your post.

My post is relevant and it holds a lot in few sentences. This thread is about PR and I post my opinions about PR in thread about PR. I didn't say i don't like PR, I just said I don't like shooting around blindly with blurry screen and would rather do something else. That is my opinion that some people might respect and there isn't many threads about PR so I post it here. Plus you don't need to state what do you think of my post as this thread isn't about my post.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 30-03-2010, 16:03:05 »
I kinda agree with Paavopesusieni. His post was relevant. Case closed.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline G.Drew

• FH-Betatester
  • FH player since 0.65
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 30-03-2010, 16:03:36 »
Wow it's like Noel Coward and Oscar Wilde in a verbal deathmatch...
;D
FIGHT!
"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory" - Gen. George S. Patton
-you aren't allowed to have nice things.

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 30-03-2010, 16:03:31 »
I'll put it this way. I'm angry because every single time a thread is put up about PR, or on the PR forums about FH2, the same comments are made every time. I really don't see the use in someone posting the same thing that has been posted before, especially seeing as the people who usually do this seem like  they've never played PR/FH2 before. That's the reason I find his post irrelevant. It does nothing to help the discussion along, and has already been said previously.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 30-03-2010, 16:03:49 »
I'll put it this way. I'm angry because every single time a thread is put up about PR, or on the PR forums about FH2, the same comments are made every time. I really don't see the use in someone posting the same thing that has been posted before, especially seeing as the people who usually do this seem like  they've never played PR/FH2 before. That's the reason I find his post irrelevant. It does nothing to help the discussion along, and has already been said previously.

Don't focus on the negative comments. Most of the replies in this topic are pretty positive about PR.
The mention you reply on a, in your perception, negative comment, you'll only add fuel to the fire.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Desertfox

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 30-03-2010, 18:03:31 »
It's not just about PR, it's plenty of things. It's tiring to see that several times when something different is mentioned, it is a attacked, especially PR on these forums, and FH2 on Pr's forums respectively.