Announcements > Developer Blogs

The maps of Forgotten Hope 2.56

<< < (3/7) > >>

Wulfburk:
GREAT!

SadCamelion:
Do you guys want to make any aditional Africa and France maps in the future? Or were that all major battles?

Not that I wouldn't want the eastern maps, I'm just curious.  ;)

hitm4k3r:
I won't promise anything, but there is a possibility that you might see some more Western European maps in the future. But this is dependend on a couple of different circumstances, especialy of how much time devs can spent on future content in their spare time. EF is the focus right now and there is still some interesting stuff for after 2.5 in the pipeline.

Anyway, 2.5 is finaly coming and that's what has most attention right now. :)

Kelmola:

--- Quote from: hitm4k3r on 07-02-2016, 11:02:46 ---there is still some interesting stuff for after 2.5 in the pipeline.

--- End quote ---
"Smaller, more frequent updates", they said. :P

hitm4k3r:
Nobody said anything about "small"  :P

Jokes aside, we can't predict development timelines. This release is the best example of how plan can change. According to how stuff works with 2.5, there might be some adjustments or hotfixes needed, similar how stuff was handled with Omaha for example. So incase maps have serious issues we will have to adress them in a timely fashion. For the stuff in the pipeline we will handle it as always: so it is done when it's done. Ofcourse we hope to get it delivered asap, but as you know, FH2 is a hobby for us and not our daily job. Though sometimes it doesn't seem like it, when I look a Gavrants commitment. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version