Forgotten Hope 2 > Suggestions

Tanks; View, Respawn Time, Crew and Damage

<< < (2/6) > >>

Lightning:
I changed the topic title to be more descriptive of the thread's contents.

You do not need to mention in the topic title that your thread is a suggestion when you post it in the suggestions forum.

Uberhauptstormfuhrer:
I think you should seriously consider putting repair vehicles in, and remove the repair feature of the supply drop. If it was up to me, i would remove the supply drop on al maps except crete and sfakia.

If it is possible you should add an engenier truck for repairing and maybe for laying mines.

Civius:
The commander had a pretty good view when he sticked his head out of the cupola, like this:

You have to remember that the BF2 engine puts a lot of limitations on what can be done so compromises have to be made. If the commander had a very limited view, the players wouldn't like that either.

About the spawn times: the spawn times are pretty long in FH2, especially for the heavy tanks. What is the right amount depends on the map. In my opinion, if there were a lot of tanks involved in the battle in the real life, it makes sense to set the spawn time a bit lower.

konti:

--- Quote ---tanker see e v r y t h i n g around his tank
--- End quote ---

While driving around? No! When you see enemies you still have to move the turret, change ammo and aim. This takes some time. And during the time you prepare the tank to fire the cannon, the enemy runs away and hides somewhere else.

DLFReporter:

--- Quote from: Uberhauptstormfuhrer on 30-03-2009, 17:03:19 ---I think you should seriously consider putting repair vehicles in, and remove the repair feature of the supply drop. If it was up to me, i would remove the supply drop on al maps except crete and sfakia.

If it is possible you should add an engenier truck for repairing and maybe for laying mines.

--- End quote ---

That's what the engineer class is for.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version